What were the reason you showed up at a woman's house unannounced?

I did this to a woman I like at it was totally misunderstood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never show up to someone's house unannounced. They're probably naked or not wearing pants, and then have to scramble to find clothes / pants to put on. Which harshes their relaxed vibe.

I put out a PSA a little bit ago saying if people were gonna drop by to announce themselves because I have the house to myself, so it's t-shirt and underwear time for the next 5 or so days.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no reason to show up unannounced unless you are a creep or stalker. Always confirm its ok to come by before just showing up

What Girls Said 2

• I show up at my best friend's house unannounced all the time. But we've been friends for the past 5 years so her family is pretty much mine by now and they don't mind if I do.

• I like to be told before a guy shows up. I don't really appreciate when someone shows up uninvited to my home

What Guys Said 0