Am I wrong for not wanting his hair long?

My boyfriend wants to grow his hair long to his shoulders I think it's tacky do I have right to say I think I don't like it. I want his hair short. He doesn't seem to shave has his hair very long it's embarrassing help.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can tell him that you like his hair short and/or the way it is.

• But keep in mind that by doing this, you're setting up the standard so he should have a say in how you look too.

• @M_A_X honey, it's nothing serious. There's no love involved. Don't even mention the word; I may vomit on you.

Man, it's his face. I don't control it or even get to suggest what he does with it.

• Thank you for calling me honey. My mom isn't really around, so I don't hear nearly enough sweet things like that. I appreciate it, no matter how you meant it... I'm a very lonely man, and I'm not talking about just relationships... But anyway I hope that things work out for you

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah you absolutely have the right to tell him you don't want his hair long, if you to are dating then he should care about how you feel and he should keep his appearance the way you like it. It's a partnership and each should sacrifice for the other if my girlfriend said she would think I'm sexier with 9 fingers then guess what? that pinky is getting chopped off lol.

• Yeah, you have the right to say you wouldn't like it. It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.
    What you can't do is force him not to grow his hair.

• No you're not wrong for wanting it.

You're wrong for acting on your opinion, though.

• You have the right to tell him, of course. He has the right to disregard it.

• No you are not wrong for that.

• Tell him

What Girls Said 2

• It's not wrong to think he look better with shorter hair than long hair. you should tell him that his look is an embarrassment to you. Since that's how you truly feel. He needs to know what you truly think.

It's wrong of you to feel embarrassed by how he does his hair. It makes you sound like a really shitty girlfriend. That and I wonder if you even love the dude if you can be easily embarrassed by him.

• I like guys hair shoulder length! It's his body by the way so he has the right to do what he wants!