Why do women shame men for not approaching women?

What if they're not interested in dating or they already have a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are chickens and are too much of wimps to approach themselves.

• Says the person hiding behind anonymous to make a post on a website lol

• @M_A_X I'm not afraid of ruffling feathers. I'm afraid that I won't be able to continue ruffling feathers with that person.

In other words: I want to keep pissing them off. Can't do it if I'm blocked.

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• girls shame men for not approaching cuz their ego is hurt and they shame men theyre not interested in for approaching cuz theyre creepy

• Why do guys moan about the friendzone. It is all a part in the relationship game. And people would rather not have to do the things they dont want to do. So they bitch and moan about it. But the stereotypes say its a mans job so its easy to start moaning about it. Because it "isn't their job". Men and women are mostly equal nowadays so both men and women will have to do the same things in relationships. And that includes the things they would rather not do.

• I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE BUT I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO TERN ME DOWN. Then walk away like a boss.😎

• Women shame men for everything

• It's one of the ways they manipulate guys into doing what they want. It's about as subtle as a tapdancing elephant, but guys go for it sometimes.

• Women will shame men whether you approach them or you don't.

I really don't like them at all, and we have never liked them. Feminism is a lie. FUCK dating and FUCK relationships!