Why do guys only want sex?

Like every guy I've ever met seems like they only want sex, that's it nothing more and when I say no they'd just ignore me. I personally wouldn't do it with just anyone and I also haven't done that before for that reason I said above

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't take this the wrong way but from my experience guys usually only want sex when the girl has nothing else to offer in terms of companionship. If you've got nothing in common, different sense of humor, different interest, and just nothing much to show some type of non sexual connection we just focus on the one thing that's almost always enjoyable. Some of my best friends have been girls that I've had zero interest in having sex with. We majored in the same thing and took many of the same classes so we studied a lot together. We were all part of a big circle of friends so we had plenty to talk about there. But other than class we had no foundation for a friendship. Had I never lived next door from them and had almost all of the same classes I wouldn't ever had anything to do with them. I have another friend that I worked with. We bonded over that and over time I found out she was really into video games. (Like more into them than your average dude) we bonded over that. I was also in a fraternity and bonded with a lot of sorority girls because we shared similar friend groups. We talked almost exclusively about Greek stuff. Parties, formals, who's dating who but that was about it. So if you never have much to talk about other than each other what else is there to focus on? Guys definetly want more than sex but as a guy I can tell you the vast majority of the time girls just don't do anything I'm interested in. If more girls worked on cars, or played video games, or sports, or worked in a STEM field, guys would probably be more interested in more than just sex. I'm actually pretty into fashion so I tend to bond with a few girls over that and old classic romantic movies. But going shopping is exhausting to me, modern rom com chickflicks are boring to me, making stuff that you find on Pinterest is just something I don't want to do. So if you want guys to be interested in you for more than sex present them with other options. Find some common ground to bond on. For example 50% of non black girls that meet me start talking to me about rap music within seconds. It's a little racist but it's a gateway into showing me that we can bond over more than just the fact that we're humans attracted to each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys want sex. Guys want sex a lot. Guys want a lot of sex. But guys don't ONLY want sex.

• Yeah that's true I agree because most of my friends have a boyfriend but when it comes to me it seems like that's all they want or like a friends with benfits type of thing :/

What Guys Said 25

• Why do girls only want relationships? It's a two way street here, guys owe a woman a relationship as much as she owes him sex or in other words not at all. If you can't find a guy who is interested in an LTR then the question stands what are you looking for these guys? And how can you find the guys who are?

• MOST guys only want sex, and couldn't care less about you as a person.

FEW guys care more about your heart than they do about your body, and fewer still now that your heart is the way to your body.

Save your virginity, it is precious, and you can never get it back once you give it to someone. So, give it to your husband. The guys who leave you when you will not have sex with them are a self- eliminating problem. If only every problem was as easy to get rid of.

• It's natural. Sometimes there are times to talk, others to snuggle, others to make love... It feels good. It's a different kind of pleasure. It's bonding and healthy. Not to say that you should feel pressured. Do it when you feel it is the right time. But I definitely think it's a part of healthy intimacy.

• 1. Sex is fun
    2. Sex is an amazing method to get to know one another
    3. Starting off sexual can build even more powerful relationships
    4. We want to be yearned for and we want to pleasure you
    5. It's a huge sign of trust when a woman lets us explore with her body.

• Because women's bodies are irresistible

But, you are generalising saying it is the only thing we want

• I think you need to remove the "only". I have more than a one track mind, so she can't just bring sex to the table!

• @justbanANNAz here's another generalizationg for you to add XD

• Some guys try their luck if you say no that's up to you and they can't do anything about it

• because finding something serious is pretty stressful. nothing wrong with having a little fun on the side in my opinion.

• Yeah, well I met women who only want me for my stuff. People want friends with benefits and not to just be friends. We aren't all hypersexual fiends, just keep that in mind.

• Not every guy is interested in sex you just need to find one its usually quite rare

• Either the guy suck asking you for sex or you are shy girl, that every guy find boring. A real gentleman don't ask for sex, he seduce the girl. I think more or not it's you the problem

• Look for other guys.
    Not everyone wants a relationship.

• we trap ourselves in a relationship with you ladies to have sex all the time

• Some guys get involved in life long relationships because they couldn't get laid otherwise...

They spend their WHOLE LIFE with one person for this reason...

Is that crazy or what?

• They think you're more appealing sexually than you are personally.

• Because society is now thirsty dudes and if you're not a slut you're a prude. It sucks but it's true.

• I think there are also more females out there like this than we really know, or who admit it anyway.

• Because guys get hurt too.

• Because we don't feel like getting hurt.

• Maybe coz they saw u an easy going girl !
    by the way not all guys like that

• Because it awesome, why don't girls want sex?

• OH FUCK YOU.

Not everyone ONLY wants sex.

• Uh, I actually prefer a relationship sex isn't just meaningless that way.

• A woman giving her body sexually to a man, is the ultimate undeniable way for a guy to feel desired.

• Do you want an honest answer? For me, women's personalities are difficult to put up with, I mean that genuinely. I've heard so many girls go "Ughhh, I can't stand girls, that's why most of my friends are guys!" The only time I hear a guy say that in the gender reverse form is because he's some douchey bro that wants pussy, not because males have unbearable personalities. Women overcomplicate things, never admit that they are wrong, blame everything on males, etc. etc. They're like grown children, I'm only physically attracted to them...

What Girls Said 10

• Well.. Let me tell you something, guys don't only want sex.. I really think it depends on the guys you meet! ( that come in your way I mean, not that the problem is you ), now, all guys think about sex? ABSOLUTELY... All of them ONLY WANT sex? DEFINITELY not.. So I think it really depends on the guys that come in your way.. So just make it clear u don't have those intentions and let the haters hate, who doesn't like it can happily go find some other girl that doesn't mind it at all coz there's plenty of them these days...

• Men like sex but you can't say it's the only thing they want. Men want more but many of them don't want to put sex on hold if they didn't find the right woman yet.

• Not every guy is like that, but at our age range (18-24) guys are typically pretty horny and have a lot of testosterone. That's not to say that it's impossible for a guy who wants more than that, because there are a lot that do. Sometimes you have to start looking in different places though, if that makes any sense. It sounds like you keep finding the wrong ones.

• They are raging with hormones perhaps.

• Girll, guyss that only want sex are too desperate you don't need me to tell you thatt you should try slapping btw😍

• Generalization

• Guys can't control themselves I suggest you start looking different places for the right guy that is willing to wait for you I consider it a turn off when a guy wants sex right away

• that's how guys are these days- lots of jerks out there

• There is a thin line between sex work and marriage

• It's a turn off for me when a guy immediately brings up sex