Guy keeps asking me out, and then cancels, what is his deal?

I've been seeing and sleeping with this one guy for about three months, he's really sweet and nice but he's the worst communicator in the world! Lately, like the last three weeks, he's been asking me out, planning dates for us, and then cancels at the last minute. What the hell is going on? It's getting awfully annoying.

What Guys Said 1

• Well... I'm not getting laid so you're not talking about me... so he can't be the worst communicator in the world

See, I could even say that right lol

What Girls Said 2

• If someone lets me down once... i assume they are busy. Twice... unreliable. Three... times a warning, but more than that I'd assume they were playing me

• I feel for you, I'm having a similar problem. Maybe you could confront him on it and ask him if he does want to see you, maybe he could have personal problems or something going on. I would ask him if he does want to meet or express to him that you do want to see him again :) hope it works out!