Would you ever date a man who is less intelligent than you?

When it comes to intelligence, I definitely like to date up. I like it when a man can teach me something. I enjoy being around smart people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol girls never really date down. Looks they date up unless the guy is rich. Height they date up but that's understandable. Money wise they definitely date up. Body wise they date up unless the guy is rich. And when it comes to intelligence they will date up unless the guy is rich, really good looking, or buff.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really think intelligence breaks down on a simple scale.

I've dated girls who just work retail, didn't go to university, but they taught me a whole lot of things about how to have fun.

I've dated a dancer who may not be so academically smart but watching her dance and practice and the passion she had for it was incredible.

And then I dated some women who are very intelligent with whom I could talk about academic subjects like history. Those the conversations were interesting but I actually wasn't getting that much that I couldn't with a good friend, and I kind of missed those girls who could be more playful and have fun and do stupid stuff with me.

So I really think it's more important to focus on whether you two have a good time together and some level of compatibility than trying to break down intelligence to a simple scale.

• [For] Those the conversations were interesting

• If my case is in the reverse, I would date up or down, doesn't matter. Just gotta be pretty and nice sense of humor, nice also.

• www.dumpaday.com/.../...dating-funny-pictures1.jpg
    If he likes dating down thats fine. Do different than guys wanting a sexually attractive girl than an intelligent girl.

• I refrain from dating men. :-) As for dating women, it really doesn't matter to me about their intelligence as long as they have common sense.

• all my gf's have been less intelligent than me in terms of iq. But most women slam me in eq.

What Girls Said 1

• I think intelligence is measured in different ways. I like people who are witty and who can keep me on my toes but that doesn't always mean they were an A student... it just depends