Would you be mad if your boyfriend had no time for you on Valentine's Day?

I seem got no time for her on valentine so would she be mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Is he blowing me off on purpose because he just hates the day? Or doesn't want to be with me? Then yeah, I'd be upset.

If he had a good reason, say work or family/friend thing, then that's fine. I don't want gifts or anything fancy, just to spend time with my guy, so if it can't be on VDay, then we can spend time together another day.

Most Helpful Guy

• She should take that as a legitimate indicator to break off the relationship unless he was off to war or in the hospital haha, why wouldn't he make the time? what priorities are really that much higher?

• Work? Somebody got to be restaurant on valentines or else there no romantic dinner going around

• so because he works a bad shift he can't do anything at all for her for Valentine's Day?
      I'm not buying it man lol convince me!

What Girls Said 5

• Nice Gift in Mind... Walking papers.
    Good luck. xx

• You don't have to do anything specifically on Valentine's Day you can schedule to do something together early or late plus on Valentine's Day everywhere is crowded and its best to schedule for another day

• If I knew ahead of time that he would be busy, then no. I wouldn't be mad. But if he backed out on plans then I'd be pissed. And that goes for any day, not just Valentine's Day.

• Depends on what kind of person your girlfriend is.

Personally I wouldn't be, though. I don't make a fuss about these occasions.

• Depends on the stage of your relationship and how much she likes you

What Guys Said 2

• She might be a bit sad orrrr mad so you best make it up to her. Plan something special When you got time, she'll love that

• would she be mad? probably
    Would she understand if you explain why? i guess :)

talk with her about this, if possible before v-day and do the stuff next weekend^^