Very confused about her, friends or more?

Known this girl for about 5 months. I have liked her since the day I met her, they day I met her which was accidental (my schedule got screwed up, and weirdly enough we got some of the same classes). Well, she liked another guy, and I just had to deal with it, but she has always been sorta flirty and talkative to me (and only me). She drew random stuff on my papers (hearts, flowers etc), laughs at everything I say. I literally do whatever I can for her, whenever I can, because I truly care about her and want to make her happy. However, I realized my place, and know I'm just a friend, so I sorta moved on, although my feelings will still be there. Recently, this guy and her "gave up". They never "dated" but they still hang out/text. Ever since then, she seems to talk to me more, we have lots of inside jokes, and she's getting more, touchy. For example, I was walking in the hallway with her, and she walked with me instead of her friend. Our hands kept brushing together, and it came to the point where we were leaning on each other down the hallway, she seemed happy about it. She only comes to me for help, and half the time, she doesn't even need help. I don't know if she's just a really good friend, or she's falling for me, but any ideas?

0|0
0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.