He disappears for days?

Things are ok between us but then he disappears sometimes for days. He claims to be busy with school but I'm in school, I work part time and I have family responsibilities. I'm 21, he's 23.

I checked his facebook and he hung out with his friend who's a girl. He hasn't contacted me in 4 days.

Besides this, everything else between us great. I'm just not sure if he's truly interested anymore.

The last time he disappeared for 3 days he said he was stressing over school and how he was on the verge of failing a few classes.

Is he too busy to date or is he just not interested in making me a priority?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not interested, unfortunately. If he liked you he would make time for you, which he clearly isn't.

• He always guilts me every time I try to break up. He said he has a lot on his plate and blah, blah, blah. What's the best way to break it off?

• There isn't a "best way". Just end it, block him and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is that interested, he'll make time. A phone call or text isn't that hard. When a guy likes you enough, he'll make the effort and yiu won't be sitting there wondering where he keeps disappearing off to.

What Guys Said 1

• Ignore him back and you will then see if he cares

• I haven't texted him once. He acts weid every time I text first so I don't ever text him first anymore

What Girls Said 1

• I would say he's not interested enough. I've had this happen to me before, and honestly it's just not worth worrying about. I'd break it off if I were you, it sounds suspicious to me.