So if men go for single mothers. They have a better chance of getting attractive woman to date them?

I came across an article, which stated that if men were to go the single mother route they have an increased chance of dating/having sex with women who were either +1,+2 points on the attractive scale than if they normal could of gotten. Honestly, I'm inclined to agree on this, for example first hand in real life I have buddy of mine has been with a chick with a kid for two years, she's fine af.

So let say you are an average guy who looks like this:
and these were the type of women who you would normally give you a chance without kids:

You could date a single mother who is +1,+2 higher than the chicks u could normally get:

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it may makes sense for men to whom looks of the woman are the top priority. For others, it doe snot really make too much sense to go for single mothers.

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry, pal but that article doesn't make any sense. :p

What Guys Said 0