Girls, Would you date a guy that hates going to the beach?

Upp
Up
Uppppp
Upppp

31

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I love the beach and don't want to be with someone that I either make miserable or will make me miserable by not allowing me to do things that I enjoy.

• That sounds a little extreme... It's like the beach is the only living place for you to be

• Beach is the only living place you can take vacation? Lol

• As I live in Canada and it's winter, it's the only place I would currently want to go on vacation.

What Girls Said 30

• Yeah, he just can't get pissed when I go to the beach by myself or friends. It's not my fault he hates the beach!

• You'd be surprised. I've dated guys who don't want me doing anything with anyone other than them. Needless to say, I'm not with those guys anymore. Jealousy is an ugly thing and God forbid I did anything without them!

• That's a thing an insecure guy would do. Haha jeleously it's not a good thing, except the called "helthy jeleous" 😝

• I hope I fall for a guy who hates going to the beach. It's lovely to look at but give me a pool any day!

• LOL fcxk no. i could not do that.

• Sure, seeing as I hate the beach too.

• Why do you hate?

• I don't like sand. It's course and rough and it gets everywhere. (Star Wars quote but very true 😋) I also don't particularly like swimming in the sea even though I do love to swim. Seems more inconvenient than just going to the pool where I would enjoy myself more.

• I think I could be lenient with that. Maybe I would have to go myself or take my friends with me. I think I can be ok with that. I can compromise, aslong as he can too. No biggy

• Yes.
    I hate going to the beach too! 💁😂
    Sun? People? Being almost naked in public? (I'm not prudish, but it's uncomfortable for me.)

• As long as he likes the boardwalk!

• I date him but he'd hate me lol I'd still go and he can just do his thing during my surfing/ bumming time. I'd find ways for him to enjoy it too.

• I'm not big on beaches myself, so sure. There aren't any beaches where I am anyways.

• Absolutely!! I too hate the beach. I am a mountains girl. Better weather, batter activities, better scenery... really don't get the lure of the beach.

• I hate going to the beach also so we do find together

• Perhaps. I love the beach, but I like pools way more.

• Sure. I'm not a huge fan of the beach either. He has to like the boardwalk tho!

• Yea, doesn't really matter to me. I've never even been to the beach but I don't know if I would like it since I burn easily.

• I don't know. I like the beach, so probably not.

• You like more going to the beach than dating?

• no i would not.

• That's nice attitude. Congrats! You seem like a outstading girl. Your boyfriend is lucky. 😋 Greattings from Brazil

• I live near the beach and it's one place you can go that's practically free, so yeah it would be a problem if he didn't want to go. Cause I know from experience that if I went by myself he'd either be a) jealous or b) resentful

• It depends how much the person likes him. Are you really going to let that get in the way of your relationship?

• Yes.

• ehhh maybe, but i'd prefer not to

• I don't mind. There aren't any beaches where I live.

• Depends on where I live. Close to beach then no I would not date u. Girls love the beach. Suck it up and go for her. She goes to places u love that she hates.

• I suppose all girls love going to the beach, I guess. especially the hotter ones 😜

• I mean, if you have a nice body, I think it's almost impossible to find someone who has a nice body that do not like going to the beach... Because it's a good chance to get people to see it

• Nope I couldn't unfortunately

• Yeah, I don't like the beach as much.

• It's good for running

• So you like the beach...

• Yeah, for running, having sex at night... Laying down with someone I like being with and watch the stars and feel the wind. or some beach where are aloud cars... i like smoking some weed driving watching the water. Whatever... Hahaha I just don't like to stay tosting in the sun like most girls enjoy

• Sure would. It's not a deal breaker or anything.

• what does it mean?

• Yeah why would that even matter lol

• if he can't swim then no...

• Yea I would still date a guy who hates going to the beach.

• Yes, I don't like beach so

• Of course I would. But why would you hate going to the beach?