So im pregnant with my exs child but he doesn't want children?

So I found out I was pregnant and so before I told him I was pregnant. I wanted to see his stance on children first. And he was so adamant on not wanting kids. Now I don't know how to proceed from here?
Do I tell him anyway? Do I just get an abortion? Do I hide it from him? Time is ticking and I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like a you decision. Assume he'll be no kind of father and then hope to be pleasantly surprised. You can get child support from him, but beyond that maybe he won't be part of the kid's life.

If you're worried about the kid growing up with only one parent, that's not so horrible. My mom was a single mom. She did the best she could and always made me and my siblings feel loved.
    You can be a good mum on your own.

If you decide you dont want to go through with it, nip it in the bud asap. One day this thing growing inside of you has the potential to be a walking talking thinking feeling member of the human race. But for now it's a cluster of parasitic cells. It's up to you to decide if you want it to all just be a bad memory or if you want it to grow to be your child.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him. He helped to create this child and now the both of you need to figure out what you want to do.

It's not fair for you to bear this secret on your own. He needs to be involved. Perhaps after learning you are pregnant his mind might change. Sometimes guys are adamant about not wanting children, but once they find out a girl is pregnant with their kid, their mind changes. Usually these people were not too adamant about wanting kids though.

But who knows. It's worth it to talk it out with him. Let him be involved in whatever decision you guys choose.

There are plenty of options. Do lots of research and try to make a decision that works best for both if you of you can.

What Guys Said 9

• He is a father and he deserves to know. Tell him and he may change his tune about kids, if not, oh well, he still has to support the child.

• You need to tell him and make a decision, do you want to raise a child, does he want to be involved (probably not), if he's really against it, you have to make the decision yourself, either way, he should know.

• My roommate is the guy in this exact situation except he recently found out and is currently drinking himself stupid.

• He won't be happy but he needs to know. Takes 2 to tango. Its both of your problem so you should both figure out what to do. It you both responsibilty!!

• Termination

• Tell him, people change when reality hits them in the face. He should know.

• hell no! he's an ex!

• Maybe you should talk to him instead of strangers on the Internet.

• if you want that child inform him about it... if not get an abortion you idiot!

What Girls Said 11

• Tell him anyway because he deserves to know. And then mutually decide what to do from there.

• No matter what you choose, he deserves to know about the pregnancy. If he still does not want children and you decide not to terminate the pregnancy, it's best for the two of you just to leave each other alone.

• Get an abortion and move on you are walking down a road that can only cause you pain all types of pain. Let it go get an abortion and drop the guy. I say this with such strong positive opinion that I do not know how to express this any stronger. You are at a point of nearly ruining your life. Stand up for yourself.

• Don't ask here whether you should get an abortion. That's a decision between only you and the father, who I think you should discuss this situation with.

• Tell him but when it comes to keeping the child do what you want! If YOU want an abortion get one. If YOU want to keep the child then keep it.

• Tell him. He has the right to know and after that you can do whatever you want

• Tell him. Do not get an abortion

• At the end of the day it's up to you. You're going to be a single mom either way.

• Tell him. He deserves to know and make that decision with you.

• Just tell him if you want the baby or don't tell him and have an abortion.

• I wouldn't tell him if he's adamant about not wanting kids. I would simply be a single mother