Why didn't he break up with me?

I accsued my boyfriend of cheating on me, when I turned out to be wrong. I first started off by telling him that I was breaking up with him, and he asked me why. And I told him why, I thought that I couldn't trust him & that he was cheating on me. (I'm not going to go into detail on why I thought he was cheating.)

But anyways, he explained himself. And it went on and he later on said he wasn't going to get mad if I broke up with him. And I felt HORRIBLE when I found out that I was wrong. Because I knew in my heart that he was a good guy. But I kept hearing things... and I didn't know what to do. So I just went with what my brain was telling me and I accused him of cheating.

And I apologized to him A LOT and I couldn't explain how terrible I felt for doing that to him, or how sorry I was. I also told him that I wasn't going to break up with him.

He wasn't mad at me though. And I told him that I didn't blame him if he was going to break up with me.

And he told me that he wasn't going to. And that he forgave me, & that we all make mistakes. And so he didn't break up with me. I mean I don't get why he didn't break up with me though, I mean yeah I know he forgave me. But if I was him I would have broken up with me. Because who likes being accused of cheating? Why did he not break up with me? When I deserved to be broken up with...

Why did he not break up with me?

accused*

Most Helpful Guy

• There's this thing some people like to do in relationships and life in general that revolves around forgiveness.

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't break up with you because he loves you, even though you accused him of cheating. He decided to forgive you in order to give your relationship another chance.

What Guys Said 1

• Never accuse, without proof

What Girls Said 1

• Because he forgave you. I think instead of wondering about that you should be happy he didn't.