Can you be a Bad kisser?

Can you be a bad kisser or are you just not compatible with the other person

feel free to add your experiences in comments

• Bad kisser
  • Not compatible
I've been with girls that everything seemed fluid and we were on the same page. Then most recently the girl I was with just couldn't get on the same page while we were trying to make out

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if both are incredibly bad kissers then I guess they could be compatible...
    I've experienced lots of incredibly bad kissers and few good ones. Luckily the guy of my first make out session was a really good kisser so I got a hang of the good kiss on the first go. Unfortunately after that I had to go through a bunch of bad kissers. They said I was amazing but I didn't know what to say back because they were absolutely shit. 😂

Once I did also make out with a girl who I wasn't compatible with, she said liked more of the freakishly deep tongue stuff, while I like the soft kisses. My best friend who made out with her once as well said she didn't like the way she made out either and preferred soft kisses like myself.

What Girls Said 10

• being a bad kisser has nothing to do wit compatibility unless that's all the couple is after.
    it can be fixed.

• I was on a date with someone who tried to perform a tonsilectomy on me with his tongue. Very awkward!

• It's totally possible to be a bad kisser. The good things is that you can be taught to be much better.

• Yes. If you are a really slobbery/sloppy kisser, that is not too attractive to me.

• You can definitely be a bad kisser

• Yeah you can be.

• Yes, you can be a bad kisser.

• yea you can... can be fixed with practice though...

• I've been kissed roughly in the past and I believe because they were bad kissers, not because we were not compatible.

• The worst was this guy who slurped like he was eating soup.

What Guys Said 10

• Being a bad kisser could just be to lack of experience or lack of technique and not lack of compatibility. Likewise you can be a great kisser but yet there can be a lack of compatibility or it could something else, you know sometimes you both just need to get on the same page with how you like doing it, among other things.

I mean if you are bad that's nothing that can't be fixed with proper communication and practice and kind of getting the groove of how you both are. I mean if I was bad to someone I'd want to know so I could fix it and get better.

On the other hand you know sometimes that compatibility, spark, connection whatever just isn't there. Sometimes you have to give it time other times it'll never come.

• I once made out with this girl, who didn't understand kissing. I tried explaining it to her so many times. She kept letting her teeth knock into my tong and her gums kept hitting mine. It was terrible. It would be like pretty average one second and then BAM! out of nowhere her gums!

• yaaaa totally be all slobbery or awkward n shit

• Apparantly I was , I went through a week long training with my ex-gf at 16 to learn how to kiss xD

• Yeah it's possible specially one of y'all come all wide mouth

• Well, practice makes perfect.

• Yes definitely, I don't really care though I'm not the best but I find funny when I'm getting off with someone and were terrible! 😂

• Some things just aren't for everyone, just like handshakes.

• I think some couples take more time to get good at it, but I don't think you can be incompatible with one another at kissing. It's definitely something that can get better with practice/talking about it

• yea but its pretty rare and hard to be shit at kissing