Kissing Advice?

So, I've never had my first kiss yet, while 99% of my school have. I'm 17 but I'm just waiting for the right person to have my first kiss with. But I'm starting to think, so many people kiss nowadays I mean why should I conserve it anymore? There's this kid who likes me at school and I really need some advice about kissing, since I haven't done it before. Like I have no idea what to do and I don't want to smash his face XD

And by the way do kisses even mean anything anymore? I feel like people give them out so freely that we forget how special they are suppose to be :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything can be special to anyone... if kisses are special to u then let them be... but I feel u girl heresome advice
    1. Make sure ur breath is clean
    2. make sure his breath is clean
    3. Out of public eye
    4. Just do it, it sounds unbelievable but you will know what to do and when to do it when the time comes

What Guys Said 2

• You might as well "conserve" it at this point. I'm 18 and never had a kiss either.

• Kissing is very common thing which u should be bothered a lot.. If a guy likes u and u feel he is OK then go ahead... Kiss in a silent and peaceful place...

What Girls Said 1

• It's not that big of a deal. Follow the other person's lead and go with the flow. You will do fine.