Lied to my boyfriend and I think he found out?

Told him I was 18, and I'm 17.

We had an argument and when we got home he took my wallet and saw my id that says I'm 21.

I don't need to be 21 to drink where I live so there's no excuse for me to give.

WhAt should I do? He's been ignoring me for ages

What Guys Said 2

• What exactly did you think would happen? You thought you could hide this forever? Let's say you've been with the guy for years before he finds out. How do you think he would react then? Obviously, you thought all this through... What do you do now? Well, you learn from your mistakes, that's what you do.

• I'd tell hjm the truth as soon as I turned 18 - which is in 2 days.
      And your opinion didn't help me at alllll

• You still don't get it. There is nothing to be done. When the guy found out about your lying, he lost all trust in you. You are probably already far from his mind now, never to come back.

• Why did you lie about it in tge first place

• He's a lawyer and said he'd never date an underaged girl. Not illegal here thi

• Why would I have ruined his career?

• Now every lawyer he goes against can bring him into question and if he gets a known as the guy that dates underage girls it will ruin his chances of getting a job

What Girls Said 1

• The only thing you can do it apologize to him. It was a mistake, but people make mistakes all the time. Reassure him that it won't happen again. If he still doesn't give a shit, then move on and be careful next time.