What does it mean when a guy sends shirtless pics?

Let me tell you one thing: I HATE SHIRTLESS GUYS. I never search up shirtless guys and neither do I look them up. For some reason, shirtless guys disgust me. Once, my guy friend took off his shirt and I asked him not to, and to put his shirt back on.

My crush and I were talking, and then I asked him if he was buff or fit (he's in the army). He said he is with 😉 and asked if I wanted him to send him shirtless pics. I said "no". What does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably that he's proud of his body.

• I hate guys walking around in the streets shirtless. Clothes are made for a reason. It's disgusting.

• Well I don't know. He has been a bit more distant after I said "No." though. I am not interested in looking at his shirtless selfies and he might want something back. It might even go down the sexual pathway. What can I do to make it up to him? I think he does want to show off his hard work. He's in the army. He worked for his figure and he has to be fit.

• Sometimes it's nicer to pretend to be interested in something to spare someone's feelings. And if he did ask you for something in return, you could simply explain that you're not comfortable with sending nudes. He'd understand.

What Guys Said 12

• in the least creepy way possible, i wanna see how you're gonna have sex cause usually that involves seeing the other person without a shirt

• Ouch... As a bro who lifts I can say I am offended.

• You guys have to stop thinking you are god's gift and walk around without a shirt on. Don't you know etiquette? It is disgusting and I hate it. Clothes are made for a reason.

• @nohomobrah lol okay dude. I've been going to the gym for more than a year. You act like it's so hard to believe for somebody to lift? Maybe your just shy and insecure so you think it's fun to irritate people online. Get a life dude. Blocked.

• Is anyone telling girls to hide their boobs? No... The only reason women can't walk shirtless is because it is too arousing for ALL OF STRAIGHT MEN.

• Girls only like shirtless guys when they look like me. Plus Army is for pussies.
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-9ba3-3b94e02d42b0.jpg Army = ain't Ready for Marines Yet.. Kill.

• But I'm pretty sure the army requires a degree of fitness. I tried to get in the Air Force and still trying. I need to go to the gym at least 4 times a week.

• Definitely man. Good experience.. Learn a lot about yourself but it really has a lot of downfalls you have to go through a lot of bullshit.. deal with a lot of stupid people.. a lot of politics. Definitely wouldn't make a career out of it

• Yeah that's the main reason why want to go too, go through something tough and for experience, but I can imagine dealing with the retards as well

• You have thing called "this dude is so outta my league it literally scare me how perfect his bod is" lol

• If you are bicurious, then you are a lesbian

• Well he likes you...

• Just like the many girls on here who posts selfies of themselves asking people how they look, shirtless guys do it because they want the affirmation and attention that they couldn't get in real life.

• There is something really wrong with you!!!

• If you don't Like seeing a guy without a shirt on, any future relationship will be a major challenge. Just a heads up

• It means he wants to show you his mucles

• It means don't ask that question if u don't want to see..

• Why do you hate shirtless guys? I agree you will hate shirtless if he was hairy, but if he is ripped miscualr and not hairy then what's wrong or bad in it?
    Don't you like shirtless man during love making?

• I never... Anyway, he might ask for shirtless pics from me in return. If things so come naturally, then we will. I won't be afraid by then because if I am willing to make love to him, I will already be in love with him.

• No way, a normal decent guy will NEVER ask for shirtless pics from a girl in return. Come on. seriously.
      Bit you said you dislike seeing guys shirtless, that made me wonder why!
      Waxed smooth well built chests are fine I guess, I can understand of you hate looking at hairy shirtless men though.

What Girls Said 5

• You asked if he was muscular. He wanted to show you.
    How are you gonna see muscles clearly with a shirt on?

• If he asked if I was slim, do I take off all my clothes except my underwear and by the way to show him? Nope. I would send a pic with clothes on to show him and give him an idea what my figure looks like.

• yeah but he probably wouldn't ask you that.

• Let me know if you find out cuz this guy sent me a bunch and then suddenly stopped talking to me. This was after like months. Was I supposed to send them back or what? Because I didn't. I just complimented him and moved on. Whatever.

• If I was a guy, I'd never send shirtless pics to anyone. And I hate guys in the streets that run around shirtless. It is disgusting.

• he likes you.

• I rejected him and things are going downhill. I don't know what to do. I've sent him my hottest photos to which he only replied "so pretty" as opposed to his usual enthusiastic flirts.

• There is not much hidden meaning!
    They just want to show you them hgalf naked.

Maybe they want a compliment or attention.
    Somtimes I think it is just what they think they should do.

Like tinder and pof, so many with their shirt off, like they think that every man should have a shirtless pic. I actually think it's a turn off and imodest but hey ho!

They guy you are talking to... you asked him if he is buff !!!
    That is why he asked if you wanted to see lol
    You were enquiring so he probably thought you wanted to see him half naked.
    I wonder if you didn't ask maybe he wouldn't have offered or ever done it!

• He could be flirting. But then he is just showing you because you asked. He just may be full of himself.

• I think so. I asked if he was fit and he said yes. He's fit and asked if I wanted some shirtless pics. I said no. He then said "just kidding" what does it mean?

• He may didn't think that was going to be your response to the question.. And tried to quickly make it as a joke. So you wouldn't make u uncomfortable

• He's a nice guy. Last time I thought he was fake, and I started accusing him, he reacted calmly. And he was nice when I confronted him, not angry and all. He said he just wanted me to be comfortable with him. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.