How many people are single on valentines day?

I've only had 2 valetines in my life and im 23. is this normal? i feel weird about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• MMMEEEEE!! And yes of course it's normal! lol
    Don't feel weird. Lots of people all different ages all over the world are single.
    It makes no difference what day of the year it is! Still normal.
    Why should valentines be any different haha

Silly amount of pressure on valentines.
    Who cares :) It is what it is and that's that.

I'll probably meet up with my single friends ( omg they are single too weridos ;) )
    And eat pizza and chill out xx

What Guys Said 13

• I guess I make the list. It's not weird or anything it just is.

• That's nothing. I've gone out 1 time on Valentines day, so far. There were some countries where I was living, where they didn't really celebrate Valentines day, and I was often in a foreign country where I didn't know many people.

• yup, single and no time anyway

• 0 Valentine's here, as others have said. it is what it is.

• Some people are lovers, married but still single and lonely. This happens because of lack of satisfaction.

• i've had a big fat 0 valentines in my life and i'm 23 also, i've grown to hate the day

• Me me me and i am rising my hand like hermonie in harry Potter 1

• i feel weird too

• Im single

• Valentined and lovin it!

• I would fall into that category

• it's not a number game, it's about the quality. Young girls at your age tend to compete with others. Be confident and really practices self love. When you love yourself enough you wouldn't feel weird without a guy on Valentine's day.

• I'm 23 too and never had a girlfriend or been on a valentines date.

What Girls Said 14

• Having had the grand total of 0 valentines, I have never known what the feels like to have one. So. I'm ok, it'll just be another day to me.
    However, can't wait for all the chocolate on sale 👌🏼😂

• I'm 21 and haven't had any so... you're ahead of me. It's normal and fine. Don't worry about it :)

• I might be single this Valentines Day. I'm still undecided. It's a tad bit complicated right now. :/ I don't mind being single. I actually like it. It's not weird at all.

• I will be. It will just be like any other day to me.

• Single, & not sweating it. My preschoolers will be making me valentines cards the year. Safe to say I'm not technically alone.

• I've always been single. No Big Deal

• I have only had one valentine and it was from my guy friend who's gay. I don't think it's weird it just is what it is.

• I have had 0 valentines, you are doing better than me. 😛
    #ForeverAloneTeam

• Of course its normal. You shouldn't feel weird. Think of it as no one should be your valentines. Unless they show otherwise.

• I am dating but nothing serious. So I am kind of single.

• I'm single on Valentines day. It kind of sucks. But I guess it's better than being with a guy and then having him do nothing or completely ignore me. Last year I was with a guy and he literally disappeared for 3 weeks in February. Then came back apologizing. We are no longer together :P

• I'm 28... I've inly had one Valentine. I'm still with the same guy but we've only been able to spend 1 Valentine together. Maybe one day it will be special for me. We'll see! But don't feel bad. There's always someone situation worse than yours. And trust me, yours isn't even close to being bad.

• Im 21, never been on a date. And i dont care. ;)

• I guess I am single. I've never celebrated valentines day though, even when I was in a relationship.