Whats up with passive aggresive men?

This guy can never say what he wants! why is that? ITS SO ANNOYING? he always waits on me to take the lead and when i do he doesn't want it and he expects like im supposed to know what he wants or thinks without saying what he needs or whats on his mind. Or when someting bothers him he doesn't say it to me he says it in different words or sayings that makes me guess, do men like that have issues?

What Guys Said 2

• 'Passive aggressive' is the latest insult.
    Anyone who isn't saying Aye, aye all the time and doesn't guess what you want him to say is labeled passive aggressive.

• Are you sure "he" isn't really "she" because from my experience that is pretty much trademark behavior for women.

• hahahha its a he , thats what I was thinking too, this guy really has a hard time saying what he thinks but I dont understand why, because he is really smart he can diss someone out in an argument in a heartbeat

What Girls Said 1

• It's just the way he is. You can't exactly change him into another person.