Fake Facebook account?

I want to know either my crush has a crush or not, I thought Maybe I could creat a fake FB account and talk to my crush, I would immediately tell my crush that I am not the person on the profilepic or use a nonperson pic, I would come up With a reason why i would talk to my crush and tell my crush

should I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you shouldn't, I think that would be pathetic. Talk to him face to face.

Most Helpful Girl

• That will never work.

You can always just tell them that you like them.

• But I never see my crush anymore, not on the same school anymore

• So then it's time to forget him and get a new crush because holding on to nothing is pointless.

• True!

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds silly and deceiving. If he is out of the area, then you should just move on.

• Sure, go ahead.

What Girls Said 4

• No. That'll just make you come off as crazy, even if he doesn't know it's you. Why don't you talk to your crush as YOU? There's a possibility he likes you and if you're worried about him crushing on someone else, ask a mutual friend.

• Don't do it... It is still deceiving to start with and that is not attractive.

• No that is incredibly childish and lame and if he finds out he wouldn't think it was cool, probably just creepy.

• That is the worst idea since Hitler thought he wanted a winter break in Moscow