Do unattractive/average looking girls have any chances to date attractive looking guys?

Let's get real.
This happens a lot
Do unattractive/average looking girls have any chances to date attractive looking guys?But I've never seen the opposite.

So there girls
have any chances to date these guys?

• I don't think so. 0.000000001%
  • They have a chance!

Most Helpful Guy

• girls fall for a guys character --------- guys fall for a girls beauty -----

yup i'm generalizing. so what.

What Guys Said 13

• For casual sex, your odds of getting a hot guy are better than the odds of an average looking guy getting casual sex from a hot girl.

For a relationship your odds aren't as good.

• Generally guys are better looking than the women, just be default within the market mechanisms

Women have more demand and get more attention - meaning more average girls get attention
    - therefore they have more options
    - conclusion it takes better looking guys to get the attention of mediocre women

• "Generally guys are better looking than the women" this is the first time I've heard that lol

• i dont completely disagree with u or anything like that. ur reasoning is why good looks can help men and may be why men look good too. i just think overall women are overall better looking than the men within each race. it is what it is

• @Ghosted yes thats probably true lol

Its hard to catch great lookng guys but easy to find good looking girls

• Many of the hottest girls deny it. (Fun fact)

• I don't know They all look ok to me, If I had to choose between them for a relationship I think it would be between the two girls on the bottom. It's hard to say though because I like brunette hair over blond hair. The attraction is already there all that's left is personality. So I guess whichever one would like riding four wheelers and dirt bikes and if they have to be ok with me having guns. Other than that I wouldn't have any complaints.

• Well sometimes but they usually have to be blinded how much they like the girls personalities but usually Attractive Men don't really go for Women who they think are Unattractive

• first girl is average

• It's pretty rare but I don't think it's impossible. It's certainly much more difficult than the other way around.

• The first girl up to the left is pretty lol.

Meh. Those 4 dudes may be assholes and are actually on a lower scale to get married and if they do is to a dumb girl.

Doesn't affect me.

• yes, absolutely.

• So here's a thought for you people: Men who are not very attractive learn to capitalize on other traits. Humor. Personality etc. They are also most commonly the ones approaching - Meaning they get the chance to show it off.

Women who are in the same situation are still most of the time letting the men approach and quite often even when they do women tend to be very bad at showing who they are and what makes them unique.
    A few girls got it, most don't.

Now with that said, I see very attractive guys with the more average girls all the time. Nothing strange about it.

• If she's willing to ask them out yes. If the girl still expects the guy to approach not a chance in hell. That's why it's working for ugly men and not ugly women. Ugly women think they still have the luxury to wait around to let the man do all the work. They don't.

• Yeahhhhhhh

• that girl is only slightly above average so yea... it doesn't happen that often lets not forget some good looking girls are gold diggers

What Girls Said 6

• Um.

When the man is better looking than the woman, he takes her for granted. Because he knows he can do better elsewhere (consciously or otherwise.) When the woman is better looking than the man, he's grateful he's done well and treats her well.

It gets even better when it comes to marriage. Men and women are more satisfied in marriages where the wife is better looking than the husband. All the political correctness in the world can't fight evolutionary biology.

Also, another simple reason is that most women (even very attractive ones) find themselves very insecure around very attractive men. And if they do sustain such a relationship, they might even find it torturous at times.

:\

• There's nothing wrong with the girls you posted at all. I think they're quite pretty, actually! The guy on top isn't bad looking either, he is of a different ethnicity. I've actually seen some girls though that weren't the most attractive end up with highly attractive men. Usually their personalities were also off-putting though, and that is usually why I find someone truly unattractive in the first place. The guys were usually super sweet on the other hand, but kind of doormats.

• Sure they do. I see that sometimes too.

• Just put on some makeup.

• Most of those girls are not unattractive

• come on lol the girls you showed look attractive as well :)