47% (7)17% (4)28% (11)Vote
  • Hello Captain Obvious.
    13% (2)25% (6)21% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously.

Because societal and biological cultures have made it so we can be.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are brutal.

0|4
    0|0
    • I agree with you. They are brutal.

Asker: I see my opinion got removed.

• @Applefan1 yeah. By a moderator. And the good lord knows why. Not a single word of cuss.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it really depends on the person. I have met people of either gender who are judgmental when dating, and also who aren't.

1|1
    0|0
    • Women judge looks more than men and judging by the poll, they lie more than men.

• @Timesplitters21 I honestly wouldn't be surprised, although I do know that there are also quality, nonjudgmental women out there as well. I know of some men who are judgmental and liars as well.

• what women, more than what?

1|1
    0|0
    • Who else do most women date?

• i think we can be. simply because... we expect dating to go somewhere. so obviously, you want to really make sure you know what you're getting into. i don't know why guys are more lax about it. seems like a mistake.

0|1
    0|0
  • everyone is judgmental in dating

3|1
    0|0
    • Emphasis on more.

• Show All
    • 'captain obvious' implies that women are judgmental in dating because it means the answer is obviously what u said

• Lol. Nope. Don't make your own assumptions bro. It ain't nothing like that. Besides this isn't really about gender biasing. Its just a simple question, two clear options and one neutral option.

• Well here's my take. Judgmental of the past? No. Judgmental for hookers and drugs while we are dating yea. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • More judgmental than what?

0|1
    0|0
  • Id say its about even.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not even going to bother arguing with you. I can see from your other posts where you stand and i have no interest in debating it with you :)

• Depends on the person. It's a personality trait, and those come with the individual, not by what's between their legs.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Most women are very judgmental all the time.

0|3
    0|0
  • I feel like most men and women would contradict one another; most men will say that women would be more judgmental whereas women would say that men would be more judgmental.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women often mistake compliments as flirting. Or worse... catcalling. Obviously they're too quick to judge.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, especially when they're not in a relationship with you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not when you tall jacked athletic like me, Tables turn. Mirjn?

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's just say they're more discerning.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am the captain obvious.=)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hello Captain Obvious.
    Everybody knows how much more judgmental women are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are way more judgmental

0|2
    0|0
  • Without a shadow of a doubt. Women won't go out with men who don't have enough muscle, women won't go out with men who have too much hair, women won't go out with men who have any kind of disability. i notice by the answers they like to deny this but it is a fact of life, women are far more judgmental than men,.

0|2
    0|0
  • Obviously yessss

0|2
    0|0