This guy is pissed with me just because I don't want a relationship with him? (Please read the whole thing)?

I drunkenly kissed him and then slept cuddled up with him one time (I'm 17) and by the way he's a good friend of mine, and the only reason I kissed him is because before that he admitted to having feelings for me. I don't really like him like that. But I was drunk so kissed him.
The thing is though he got me drunk in the first place and probably knew I was going to act this way towards him! Not long ago he asked me if I'll go out with him but I said I'll think about it (he's a good friend of mine in my friendship group and I feel like if I don't date him I'll lose my friends and then I'll be a loner so I just said I'll think about it) however I never gave him an answer.
Yesterday he asked if I'll be his Valentine and I said sure, again for the bracketed reason. Then earlier today he said "stupid question but will we ever be more than friends because I really want to be in a relationship with you" so I just said I don't know and that I don't want to date anyone right now. We're still going to see a movie on Valentine's Day, but when I said I don't wanna date him he got all blunt with me, and, as usual, seems kind of pissed!
WHAT SHALL I DO BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IF I GIVE HIM A SOLID NO I'LL LOSE MY FRIENDSHIP GROUP IN SCHOOL BECAUSE HIS BESTFRIEND IS ALSO ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND HE GOES OUT WITH MY FRIEND AND IF I SAY NO HE MIGHT NOT TALK TO ME ANYMORE AND NEITHER WILL THEY AND THEN ILL HAVE NO FRIENDS!!! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you probably don't wanna hear this but it sounds like your getting ready to lose a friend. Yes, painful as it is, some guys can't just be friends with some women.. usually the opposite happens guy asks girl, she doesn't reciprocate and they just stop talking on purpose

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to say no. You need to stop playing with this guys heart and stop dragging him around. You're giving him false hope and that's messed up. Stop putting yourself in the position to where you will lose your friends. I'm sure you can still be friends if you don't go out with him, no one is forcing you to go out with him. Being honest is better than lying to him. If you lie to him then you will lose him as a friend, but if you're honest you might hurt his feelings but at least he will know you're being truthful and he'll appreciate that.

What Guys Said 2

• i know you have been trying to be kind but every time you say yes to him for anything it gives him hope. you might have to loose a friend in the end other wise he will always believe there is a chance.
    sorry i can't give you much advice on this because its a lose lose situation

• It sounds like he's

• Like he's?

• Receiving mixed messages: (ie: you kissed him and you agreed to be his valentine). If you're scared your friends will leave you, I suggest talking to them before ultimately turning your friend down. At least that way they'll hear your side of the story first.

• Though, if they really are your friends, then you shouldn't have to worry about them abandoning you in the first place.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should be around this boy. He gave you alcohol and you suspect he did it to get you drunk and he's getting angry you won't date him. Like that is REALLY worrisome.