Is she too fat for me?

I honestly don't find the girl im currently dating to be fat. I find her to be curvy and a little chubby. Her face is phenomenal and she holds the weight very well. She exercises and I hope she continues to lose weight but honestly I don't know how much. If we continue dating I feel like she will revert back to bad habits and will lose motivation to go even though I will still be there 5-6 days of the week. She's admitted she's confused why I'm dating her, I've told her I'm absolutely crazy about her personality and I do find her extremely attractive. BUT unfortunately I do have a giant hook here. If she does not lose more weight I do see myself eventually cutting it off.

I realize how aweful and shallow this sounds but its the bold truth. I can't date someone who doesn't exercise and doesn't have the drive to better themselves. I always date fit women, which severly limits my options and I havn't found anyone worth seriously dating in years. This girl though drives me crazy, she's sooo amazing. I will continue to date her for now but Im going to feel absolutely aweful If I have to cut it off down the line. What do I do? I can't change my opinion it just is what it is. I realize how shitty I sound but hey give me a break... I looked past her weight in the first place and found an amazing person. I just don't think its enough.

Should I continue to date her (which is what I want) with the risk that I may lose attraction down the line? Or should I cut it now so that neither of us are as hurt down the line? I really hope she can continue her fitness journey with me and I will try to push her, but that raises one more question...

How do I motivate her and push her in the gym without making her feel bad? I mean she's already like confessed her chub to me, i said "i still find you extremely attractive, sexy, etc." which is true but Im also expecting more progress.

I've never had initial feeling for a woman like this before.

Main questions:
Should I continue to date her (which is what I want) with the risk that I may lose attraction down the line?
Or should I cut it now so that neither of us are as hurt down the line?
How do I motivate her and push her in the gym without making her feel bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you should stop dating her. I know you like her and stuff, but from what you say it seems like her weight would get in the way for you.

• it would mainly be an issue if she lost all desire to exercise. i lost 40 lbs myself which is why im so against dating a girl of her size. im not even calling her fat but she's literally as big as i would consider dating.

• And what if things went so well you stayed together years she had a baby and found it super difficult to lose the baby fat or something? It's gotta be that she herself is enough for you to look past it if it's gonna work. I know looks aren't everything, but you've gotta be attracted a little bit at least and there's no point being with somebody just for the sake of being with them, not like you're gonna be thinking of marriage, buying a house and having 2.4 kids with every girl you meet haha, but it's like what's the point if you know there may not be a future.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Stop dating her.

• i can't like even give her a chance to continue her efforts. i have no idea where my heads gunna be at down the line

• Do whatever you want...

What Guys Said 0