Help! Any advice or tips on how to move on from someone that lead you on that you work with?

2 months ago I was lead on by a guy that I work with that I really liked. We were really good friends for a while and he flirted with me a lot then ditched me for another girl ( it's not like we were exclusive or even "talking" at this point, we just talked a lot at work and flirted so that is why I wasn't too upset). After she lead him on, he came back to me and did the same thing she did to him to me. This time we texted and talked all the time and were even flirtier. It's been 2 months and I still can't get over him and now he is talking to the girl again. Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to move on from someone that lead you on that you work with? The girl also works with both of us so I have to see them all the time which is hard too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't HAVE to communicate with either of them just don't do it. Pay attention to yourself and your work ethic and focus on becoming better. Be confident.

• Unfortunately I do have to talk to the guy. The girl and I don't really care for each other so we don't talk to each other.