Is your first kiss always the worst?

I just had my first kiss and I think I hyped myself up for it.
I didn't feel anything even though I really like this guy. When does it stop being scary/awkward

Most Helpful Girl

• It gets easier all the time.
    But for the record, the way kissing is depicted in films... as constant intense sexual tension... it's not like that. It is at the start but it fades into a kissed driven by love.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol I'd say that's a fair assumption I know mine wasn't that great.

• Mine was terrible! I just pressed my lips against hers and felt terrible. For almost a week straight we were both worried that it wasn't going to work out. Then we tried it again and I put a lot more emotion into it and it was amazing! So keep trying! The more you kiss the better you get ;)

What Girls Said 4

• i have a feeling it is, but mine wasn't bad at all.

• yeah i felt like we're just moving our tongue and his tongue were huge and taste weird.

• I would say so. The first time you do anything, you're not going to be all that great at it. I think that's something that gets better every time.

• Mine was great. I was Moaning after she kissed me. And she said she enjoyed it.