Any other singles exhausted with this Valentine's Day obsessed week?

Call it bitter.. or whatever but, Im sick of hearing the fuss. The obsession.. People asking "what you got planned?" Im ssingl! Or "guess what we are doing?" Did I ask? Leave me be. Good grief. Its annoying. I've never looked so forward to Monday.
Whooo 🎉🎉 Come on Monday!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only an exercise extracting extra cash from people that don't think for themselves " I will do that because everyone else does !! " is sadly the mantra for most sheeple.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will eventually pass and the hype will be over, don't worry about it :p.

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, I'm married and I'm even sick of it. It's a Hallmark holiday, and every girl at work always asks the guys what they're doing with their spouses. When we say just going out to dinner, or buying them flowers. We get this judge mental look of disapproval, and disappointment. My wife even hates the holiday for the same shit too. Excuse my language. I'm

• Yes. I agree. The media over exaggerates everything. Its another way for this country to capitalize. It has the people brainwashed as well.

• you're just being a Scrooge. Relax and enjoy the V-day discounts! Every major pizza place is going to have a discount.

I am planning to take advantage of that and stuff my belly with delicious food that could kill you.

• Yes, hearing everyone else going out and getting lovey-Dover makes me irritated 😭 I've been single for 26 years, Monday please come fast!

• Let them have their fun, 10 hours to be over.

• Lmao scored head like twice, u mad?

• I hadn't noticed.

• I'm indifferent about Valentine's Day. Don't love it, don't hate it.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly the only people I've heard talking about it, aside from the media which we don't have any say in any way, are the single people bitching about a day existing just for couples.

I'm not single but you're right, it's an exhausting day nonetheless.

• nah I'm fine with it. but i do want presents lol

• It hasn't really bothered me the way I thought it was supposed to. I just video chatted all day.

• Nope. It doesn't bother me.