Guys, would you date a tall girl, or a girl who is a bit taller than you?

I'm just curious. Tall being 5"10.
I'm 5"11 and really happy with my height. Guys find it intimidating tho 😂

• I'm tall, I'd date a tall girl.
    9% (2)22% (8)17% (10)Vote
  • I'd date a tall girl
    4% (1)47% (17)31% (18)Vote
  • I'd date her if it was only an inch or two difference
    0% (0)11% (4)7% (4)Vote
  • I wouldn't date a tall girl.
    0% (0)17% (6)10% (6)Vote
  • I'm a girl/see answers
    87% (20)3% (1)35% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. For starters most girls dont want to date a guy who is shorter than they are and consider it a deal breaker. Even for the girls who are open to it, its never their ideal. Even if a taller girl wanted to date me, my height would be seen as something negative that she's compromising on. She wouldn't be a genuinely attracted to me as she would be to a taller guy.

So overall I just dont think its a good idea.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is about 2.5" shorter than me. I am an inveterate shoe whore -- girl we're talking 5-6" heels EVERYWHERE, with the gym as the sole exception -- so, in public he's normally more like 8" shorter than me.

Doesn't matter even a tiny fraction of a shadow of a shit. Next to that boy, I feel like a teeny tiny little bitty little girl.

We've been together 16 years, married just under 15, and I can't remember anyone so much as casting a derogatory glance in our direction, much less actually daring to say anything aloud.

I mean, I say you should just go ahead and play it up. If you like attention (me me me me!), even start wearing tall shoes all over the place, like I do.
    Will this make insecure men feel even MORE insecure? Sure it will.
    Is that a bad thing? Hardly!
    I mean, anything that can filter out those guys more efficiently is a plus, right?

There's plenty of dudes grounded enough, and confident enough, to not give flying fuck #1 about height differentials. Let the "intimidated" boys run away, leaving the good ones left to play. LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • This has got to be my favorite comment on here of all time! Thank you. (: i think that's cute that your husband is shorter and you guys just rock it.

• Ahh tx for the MHLuv <3

Now, I just gotta find a way to get people to quit cuttin' off the top of mah head in pictures. Once that happens, my life will be veritably complete.
      lol

• LMAO i feel that! Unless i bend down for a photi with people your cut off 😂

What Guys Said 19

• I'd preferably date a girl who was shorter than me but if she was around the same height 5'10" or a little taller 5'11" then it would be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I certainly would. However, the question that is at least as important would be if she would be down for dating a shorter man. Many would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4, so a 5'10 girl isn't that much to me. That's about as much above average for a chick as I am for a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell fuking yea, Tall chicks are hottttt

3|0
    0|0
  • it'll be kinda awkward, but if she's amazing enough to be in a relationship with then I really can't help it

1|0
    0|0
  • As I am 6' 2" girls taller than me are quite rare, and I really wouldn't care. Now the offspring created from a union like that. That would be terrifying haha, I'm pretty sure people would hearken them as some sort of race of giants hahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have no qualms about dating someone taller then me, and also being a girl doesn't restrict you from being a girl

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant being a girl doesn't restrict you from dating a girl, not being a girls doesn't restrict you from being a girl, and I'd date a girl even if she was bloody 6 feet tall

• I'm honestly not sure since I've never met a taller woman. I'm 6'3 so they don't come around often.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are taller than me , xD I don't really mind if you don't mind :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I would and have dated a girl taller than me. (I'm 6', by the way.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot but I don't think height should matter in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love jetpacking

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, love me some tall ones. Dutch girls all the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'8" and i would. Problema is tall girls would not, so i don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way I would feel totally emasculated and inferior

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • My height or shorter

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'10 to 6ft is the best height for a woman imho :) Tall girls kick ass!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not as tall as you, but I have dated guys several inches shorter than me before. They didn't seem intimidated. So I think some guys will, others might not be in to it.

1|0
    0|0