How many times have you been romantically rejected online and real life?

I think I have been rejected like a total of I dunno 12 billion times haha❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌...💔
#QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as rejection. Only people hinting me on the things i shall improve. or simply people that are genuinely busy or go through a bad day. You don't have to internalise these supposed "rejections". When you reject yourself and narrow your potential for progress how will others accept you and see your shine? Furthermore before i met my wife i tried to be really discreet with approaching. I wouldn't approach a person out of the blue with zero consideration of her own situation, mood, how busy she is etc. I did it only in the right environment, in the right time, with the right mood.

• also human relationships are continuous dynamic processes. something that seems not working initially might work if you discreetly insist it with time. that social acuteness is built with practice. you can see the fine line of "it might work" or "you have to move on altogether". A girl that seems not that excited in the beginning for x reason, might really turn all around if you know how to handle it and keep pushing the right buttons. not in a literal mechanistic sense, humans are complex psychosomatic beings with their unique psyches, characters and personal aspirations and agendas. but vibe, mood, everything combined can turn the tables. really often the barriers are only put by our own deep rooted fears and beliefs. we are our own selves' greatest limiter cause the our own mental frontiers are our greatest challenge.

• you are welcome.

• Yeah I know (: !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 57

• No not yet some girls have told me though they have a boyfriend when I asked them to go out for lunch or whatever it was I asked them for there number yeah thats it I did not know them It was a spur of the moment kind of deal. Most women are up for hanging out with me I dont ask them out a lot as I am shy

• Shirley you jest! I far too clever for that. Daddy may have raised an ugly boy, but he didn't raise a fool!

• Having kept a tally since I started asking (and counting 'the cold shoulder' as a form of rejection), it currently stands at roughly 10,250 romantic rejections online, and an extra 912 romantic rejections in real life, face to face (predominantly at singles events and speed-dating events). Still, the romantic acceptance of the select few means more to me than all of those rejections combined.

• I only approach in real life and I have been rejected well... more times than I have not been rejected. Many more... Many MANY more. I don't care though. I am fine. It is their loss, I guess. *sobs quietly*

• Never in real life.. and as far as online.. well I do not even bother there.. you never know even who you are talking to.. I did about four years ago try it for the first time.. got what they call a catfish.. a guy with a female account.. gay as a four dollar bill.. I was chocked big time.. that ended it for me ever going to those sites

• Online never be a use I've never tried it. I have met a girl on gag who we moved in together for a while and had a multi year relationship so there's all my online dating. In real life I've been rejected twice. Once in first grade once as a sophomore in college.

• Online? I've never been rejected because I don't try to reach anyone romantically online, I don't like the idea. I've rejected once, I suppose.

• I would say quite a lot - It depends on level of feeling serious maybe 5/10 - Rebuffed when you tried to talk to someone 50/100

• Real life: one time and on line also one time (that was painful, we had been into very serious chats for weeks and were ready to meet :o ).
    She was a lovely girl but after those weeks of joy I became second choice :-(

• I can't find the infinite sign >.<

• Iam a man we have to face rejection a lot. lol

• 2|0
  • I think maybe 3 times. Maybe like 5 if I'm counting some I rejected kinda mutually.

• I might add I rarely ask girls out. I just got a date for the first time in over five years. I'm careful about who I ask to hang out with.

• Haven't faced rejection yet, maybe because I don't ask often hehe.

• I've never been dumped really in a relationship.

i m Asian so girls stereo type me secretly about my junk and what others thinks of Asians... once we get past this, its all gravy. most need too much work to let them know i m cool, and western raseid so i just walk away if its not easy

on the net i get no attention. i stoped any sorta online dating.

real life I've gotten pretty hot chicks

• More than I can count in real life, but I've never encountered rejection online as I would never try it; it's just not for me.

• Once in both real life and online.

• So far 0.5 times. I'm on the way of 1. By the end of this year it'd probably be between 0.9-1. I'm way too awesome to be rejected but it's going to happen sooner or later anyway :(

• Never. I have never made any moves but moves have been made on me (miraculously) and it felt awesome. I have never rejected anyone.

• what do you mean "online" ? like ask somebody out on a dating site but they say no?

it happened like 3 times to me. once per text and the other 2 times it became evident through their behavior. it wasn´t actually said.

• so many times, but rejection is part of life. I usually look back, and come back strong

• real life = 1
    online = 50

• Let me do the math... so 12 billion... blablabla... 70 times per hour, ... you are rejected 1.1 times per minute? Poor Apple, life is toor harsh for you my lady.

I can't remember how much, some yeah on real life, not at all online.. :/ :)

• Hundreds of times going strong with a 100% rejection rate. The life of your average brown skinned Indian male!

• Too many to count online, and a few times in person. Rejection ain't shit. Being led on is a hell of a lot worse.

• don't know if it's healthy or not to keep count but my total and estimated times I've been rejected. 34 times, I kid you not.

• All the time, mainly because of my height

• Only 1 once really

• Zero honestly, my heart is hard to get

• Never!!! It must be my charming personality :P

• More from Guys
    27

What Girls Said 21

• Lmaoooo a good amount; but usually it's because the guys have a problem. They out right told me, "you'd make a great wife/girlfriend. But I can't I have issues."
    I'm gonna wait after a few years and see all these motherfuckers come running back to me when they wanna seek a potential wife.
    I'll probably be married by then; losers.

• Hmm... I was never really totally upfront with a lot of my crushes and tried to keep it discreet (I was a dumb high school kid) but I'm pretty sure a couple of them found out I liked them and never pursued me. I don't know if that counts, but it's the closest I've been. I've only approached a guy once and I already knew he liked me, so I wasn't rejected there.

• I've been rejected a couple of times. Maybe like 4 or 5, but I've rejected guys way more than I've been rejected.

• I'm with you apple! I've probably been rejected 12 billion times as well! :P

• Once, I never asked people out or confessed to anyone on the internet tho I'm sure it would have been a lot more if I would do that hahaha

• Lol I am late to the party. Anyways, I've been rejected (I would call it friend zoned though because we really are friends) like 5 times (so basically by every guy I ever liked)
    As for online, I am not involved with dating sites or stuff, so none.

• Being rejected online is like judging a car that is no gasoline in it and wondering how fast it goes. I've never put myself in a position to be rejected online because it's a stupid idea

• I never asked a guy out. So never.

• A few times unfortunately

• I can't count as High as the amount of times I got rejected 😂 so damn high I lost count

• Probably... three times

• nope.

• I can't really count how many, but I've been rejected more times than I've done the rejecting.

• Too many times to count

• 1 time when I was 12 xD

• Many time in both from guy I like o. O Many offer from guy I not care about O. o

• I didn't know we were supposed to keep track of this stuff.

• i just don't try so i don't have to deal with being rejected

• haven't experienced that yet

• Not yet.

• rejecting you as you asked them out and they rejected you? or as they didn't like you back?