What are three things ( not physical or personality traits) that are absolutely a deal-breaker for you in a man or a woman?

For me, he can't be a democrat, can't be a blue-collar worker or an alcoholic.

0|0
12|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Not obsess over me
    Career Driven
    Wants children

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• - No drug abuse at all. i don't mind an occasional beer, because i enjoy an occasional drink.
    - Can't be homophobic, or even slightly against gay rights or whatever. I'm bisexual, so I don't want to be with a guy who doesn't like a part of who I am.
    - No creativity. Being a writer, artist, singer, and apart of the technical staff for plays and musicals, I am a very creatively minded person. I don't think I could last in a relationship with a guy who doesn't do anything remotely creative. I love to talk about what I am writing, and someone who has no interest in that, has no interest in me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Racist, sexist, homophobic. Also, for what it's worth, blue collar workers can go to college for other shit too, and some need various degrees for their blue collar jobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can't be a smoker, no tattoos, and can't be a democrat.

1|1
    0|0
  • feminist, inclined towards any political party, stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • no astrology nuts... no vegans... no one with stupid degrees like gender studies

1|0
    0|0
  • > "so you talk like this with every other hot girl?"

> "why are you shirtless on like your every third ig pics?"

> "You maniuplared me!"

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, she can't be a Republican.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of deal-breakers. Smoking, drinking excessively, using any illegal drugs, tattoos, piercings, unnaturally colored hair, short hair, and being overweight

0|0
    0|0
    • so just no stoners, fat chicks, butch lesbias

• Blue collar worker? Whats wrong with being a democrat, is beleiving in equality, universal healthcare, and many other good things bad lol?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I went to college and won't be compatible with someone with no academic background. I also have no time to argue with liberals. They are race baiters and feminazis.

• Lady, tell me the name of the planet you are on now?

• Wow I don't want to go to her college. I thought college was suppose to open not close your mind

• Heavy drug use/alcoholic, If I can't trust her, disrespect.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with a man that works hard for himself and his family?

Mine would definitely be poor hygeine, not physically fit, and a religious fundamentalist

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegan, drug dependent, ems

0|0
    0|0
  • In order:

Vegan
    Evangelical/American Christian
    AIDS

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious
    Overweight
    doesn't take care of herself

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the problem with blue collar?

0|0
    0|0
  • Define blue collar?

0|0
    0|0
    • look it up

• Show All
    • No, I went to college and won't be compatible with someone with no academic background.

• Agriculture is Blue collar, yet there are mechanics geneticists horticulturists veterinarians soil taxonomists business proftessionals in marketing and management accountants etc and so much more who do this and whose specialties are diverse. Most poeple have to do some services / blue collar work and or military to pay for college, what you ask for does not exist, if you want only elitists of international syndicated crime families they would not be republican or democrat, they be the asses that are part of the bipartisan establishment facade. If you mean econonically right wing and moserately right sociallt that is in stark contridiction to blue collar ethics. You are trolling if not here than in real life.

• Lying cheating or fake people

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, bitching, and cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't be a bigot, which pretty much means no republicans. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • An idiot,
    A person who believe that if you dont go to college your not worth shit,
    Into politics... damn you fit the description.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would never date an ugly girl or feminist.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Must be super intelligent
    must be involved in science not social crap
    must've graduated from a college that is in the top 20

1|0
    0|0
  • He can't be religious, can't be stupid, and can't be a dole bludger.

1|0
    0|0
  • sexist
    too political
    drug abuser

if its for marriage, i'd cross out "too political" and put "doesn't want children" instead. i honestly could maybe be with someone with a career in politics but i meant i can't handle someone who argues that shit all the time. i can't keep up

1|0
    0|0
  • He: cannot be a sexist pig, lack manners, hygiene, politeness, be a "gangsta" .

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos, addicted to substances and mental illness

0|0
    0|0
  • wants kids, wants marriage, smokes

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot date someone who is any more religious than the average Deist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liberal
    Non Christian
    No job

0|0
    0|0
  • You are so weird, girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg exactly the same!!! we should be best friends lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't be a different religion, can't approve of hitting a woman, can't be disrespectful to people like waiters/waitresses or janitors, that kind of thing.

1|0
    0|0