Can a one night stand ever turn into a relationship?

What do you think and if so how do you do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it sure can.. and it has happened to me on two occasions.. both lasted over a year and when we did part it was a mutual.. and to this day we are all still great friends in fact one even now loves playing the game of golf.. and I do that.. we are golfing friends as well.. she is a great player she kicks my ass a lot of times

Most Helpful Girl

• It's one of those things that isn't guaranteed, it just happens to the lucky ones.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I would never want that

• That's how my brother and his wife meet but it preaty rare

• nope. unless the guy wants to have a relationship, and that wouldn;t really be a one night stand.

• I mean what if you had a one night stand and you guys keep talking?

• Maybe but it might mean he wants another one night stand rather than a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• It's possible. I have a friend who's engaged to what was her one night stand. Just keep in contact and the next time you hang out, don't have sex. That'll be the real test.

• I know a couple who had sex with each other the first night they met and now they're married with kids. So yes it can happen, but I think it's pretty rare.