5'2 girl dating a 6'5 guy - ridiculous?

Am I way in over my head? I am super petite, weighing in at 96 lbs and he is more than twice my weight as you can imagine. I really like him though, and we are so comfortable together. I fell in love with his mind and personality pretty much.
I just worry about the physical compatibility part. Sometimes I don't even know why he likes me, since I feel so "unwomanly" next to him.

Anybody ever had a similar experience? Am I right to be concerned, or should I just go for it?
We are going on our second date on Valentine's Day :P

Thank you all for answering. I feel like deep down I've already made my decision, but I was just looking for assurance. I don't care how we look to other people; I know I want to make this work because I seriously like this guy :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6"5 and my girl is 5"2 I almost thought this was about me except my girl and I have been dating for almost 3 years. I love her. I feel like she's so precious and I'm her protector. She's completely worthy of me and I love how she's so cute

What Guys Said 13

• Once your laid down in bed it evens out a lot. The distance between mouth to genitals is much more simular. Most of the height difference is in the legs.
    I've dated so shorter women but iam only 6"2". It's only ever an issue for the shorter person. Small nose are more juicy lol.
    Go for it.

• It's pretty common.

There's an old expression, "Don't make no difference when you're lying down." :)

• You will have some challenges, but I am sure you will manage around them just fine. As long as you find each other attractive, it really shouldn't matter. People will give you the occasional "what the FUCK" look, but avoiding these looks is almost impossible in any case.

Don't let this be an issue, and why he likes you is none of your business. xD Good luck on your date.

• Some people do that, I never knew how it isn't inconvenient though.

But "feeling womanly" is all in your head

• Nope, not ridiculous. 6'4" here, 5'3" wife... to this day, we always feel like we're striving for each other and it's amazing

• Don't worry about it! My brother's a full foot taller than his wife, and it's never been a problem, why would it? Yes, they look a bit funny together... but then, his daughter (my niece) just started walking, and she's quite happy walking through the mall reaching up to hold one of our fingers for balance: we're a good five feet taller than her, and it works just fine.

• Well, he definitely will fill up your vajayjay, but you actually will have to worry about childbirth. Almost certainly, most babies you have - especially if they are boys - will be delivered by C-section.

• Freak show in public and in the bedroom. Does it even ever matter when love is responsible for such a beautiful thing.

• It doesn't matter about that stuff. I am 6'4 and my girlfriend is 5'3. Other people don't matter. It's all about you too. And short girls can be very sexy.

• Your the one dating him. Im sure most people dont really care. If your ok with it cool. If your not, do something about it. Random strangers walking by most likely are mindingt heir own business and not give a single fuck.

• I don't give a fuck what other people think. I asked whether other couples in the same situation struggled with size and compatibility issues. A pretty reasonable question is it not?

• I'm 6'5" and my last crush was about 5'2". Wouldn't have mattered to me :)

• I'm 6'3" and dated a girl in high school who was 5 foot. It's no big deal.

• My mom is 4 foot 11 and my dad is 6 foot 5 and they have been together 33 years and counting

What Girls Said 11

• From what I've heard, guys dig short girls. I'm 5'0" and I've been with men up to 6'3" tall. You will eventually get used to it and will forget the height difference. To be honest, its actually pretty cute. The only problem is trying to hug or kiss. But it isn't such a big deal... we're all the same height when lying down aren't we?

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5.

I enjoy it quite a lot.

• I'm 4'9, and I feel your struggle with every guy I like! My current crush is 6'2. However, I try not to focus on how it looks. If we really like/love each other, we make it work. I've heard some of my gal pals (who stand at 5'0) have gotten remarks about their 1 ft+ height difference relationship, where people thought the boyfriend was a brother or even father. I just laugh it off and ignore it.
    Go for it though! Plus, the hugs you receive from tall guys are A plus.

• nzh nzh Its okay!

• Go for it! My brothers girlfriends 5'4 and my brothers 6'2, theyve been together 3 years and just moved in together..

• That's the same height difference between my parents. Not a big deal at all.

• Having sex could be a problem

• Height is not an issue.

• Ok I'm still a teen and I'm 5'4 and I liked a guy who was 6'10 and he's not even full grown plus his girlfriend was shorter than me it's fine

• No, why would that be ridiculous? Come on, people? Why do you ask such things?

• I'm a short 5'2 and dated a guy who was 6'1, it doesn't really matter.