QUIZ: Which Donut Should You Date This Valentine's Day 🍩💖😍?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/which-donut-should-you-date-this-valentines-day#.ovMqMXVDe

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

My result:

Victor the Pink-Frosted Donut
Victor is all about the thrill of competition. Get ready for him to whisk you off for some Valentine’s Day laser tag or something even more daring! Victor’s a champion logroller, an expert archer, and the king of trivia night. Unfortunately, none of that will save him once you decide to eat him.
I'll take Victor! happy with that :P :D

#BanannaMeetsDonut 🍌+ 🍩 + 👉🏽👌🏽 --> 👶🏽

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: The AnnaDonut.

Anna, like you, is a sophisticated individual who enjoys the finer things in life. She would never, say, take you bowling. Anna will take you to the top of the Eiffel Tower and insist you waltz sensually, She will take you to the top of the Statue of the Liberty’s flaming torch and kiss you passionately. Until, of course, you eat her (out).

Wait whaaaaaaaaaat? I couldnt be making this stuff up!

Well, BuzzFeed has spoken!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• GREAT quiz and question again little lioness <3 :D

Here's mine

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ebd64e291edbeb7d907-21.jpg

You got: Melvin the Rainbow Sprinkle Donut
    Melvin is the life of the party, and he’ll give you a Valentine’s Day full of glamour and glitz. From VIP access to table service, an evening out with Melvin is sure to be full of finery and fun. Obviously the most fun part of the night will be eating him.

• You got: Victor the Pink-Frosted Donut

Interesting though I'm going to name it Shelia instead because I can't eat a donut with a dudes name.

• You got: Lester the Powdered Sugar Donut

Lester is all about living a life of leisure. Prepare for some true pampering this Valentine’s Day, because Lester will spare no expense. From facials to massages, you’ll both be looking your best by the end of the day, when you eat him.
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...b94e72d16f39729e8e7-29.jpg
    ----
    Powdered sugar donuts are like the inferior cousin to the regular sugar sprinkled donut though haha. While powdered sugar donuts are good regular sprinkled donuts are my favorite 🙄
    (These kind-- )
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...er-sugar-33967155.jpg

• Lesterina* :)

inferior cousin lmao!
      bruh they're all delicious donut complain. see what i did there? did ya?
      ... ill walk myself out.

• Its**

Grammar cringeeee

• lol, cinnamon sugar us pretty good. still doesn't beat the almighty powdered doughnut though ;p

• You got :Lester the Powdered Sugar Donut. Lester is all about living a life of leisure. Prepare for some true pampering this Valentine’s Day, because Lester will spare no expense. From facials to massages, you’ll both be looking your best by the end of the day, when you eat him.

• I got Melvin the Rainbow Sprinkled Donut. Melvin is the life of the party, and he’ll give you a Valentine’s Day full of glamour and glitz. From VIP access to table service, an evening out with Melvin is sure to be full of finery and fun. Obviously the most fun part of the night will be eating him.
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_6459.JPG

• I must have answered the quiz wrong that is the exact opposite to my personality.

• I should have got Wade the Boston Cream Donut. Wade, just like you, is someone who believes in living simply. He appreciates the beauty in life’s simple pleasures, like pizza and good conversation. Wade is perfectly happy to spend an evening in, watching Netflix, and telling you how special you are. And once he’s done all that, you can eat him.

• yeah? Wade seems to be very popular.
      i mean Wadina.

• You got: Ronald the Chocolate-Dipped Cruller
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...d5b7160d05c1f3e8e60-28.jpg
    Ronald, like you, is a sophisticated individual who enjoys the finer things in life. He would never, say, take you bowling. Ronald will take you to the top of the Eiffel Tower and insist you waltz sensually, he will take you to the top of the Statue of the Liberty’s flaming torch and kiss you passionately. Until, of course, you eat him.

• You got: Wade the Boston Cream Donut

• You got: Wade the Boston Cream Donut

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...5ef1aeda5e59897cef5-20.jpg

Wade, just like you, is someone who believes in living simply. He appreciates the beauty in life’s simple pleasures, like pizza and good conversation. Wade is perfectly happy to spend an evening in, watching Netflix, and telling you how special you are. And once he’s done all that, you can eat him.

Meh no

• I got this

Damn. Now I really want a donut

• I got Lester the Powdered Sugar Donut.

I'd totally take you bowling. But I might take you to the top of the Eiffel Tower too...

Yay Pink donuts!!!

• Well:

• You got: Melvin the Rainbow Sprinkle Donut

P. S There will be no "he" giving me a Valentine's Day and there will sure as hell no "he" that I'll be eating at night...

• i got wade, boston creme

• Um donuts have sugar in em
    *gasp*

• I haven't taken the test yet but I know my heart belongs to the Maple Bar. I'll blame you if the results say otherwise...

Lester is all about living a life of leisure. Prepare for some true pampering this Valentine’s Day, because Ler will spare no expense. From facials to massages, you’ll both be looking your best by the end of the day, when you eat him.

Love this quiz but now I'm hungry!
    Interesting emoji math 😉

• I got Lester the powered sugar donut

• Victor the Pink-Frosted Donut
    Can I just have you instead lol? ;)

• You got: Ronald the Chocolate-Dipped Cruller... not really sophisticated

• Does a deep fried Twinkie qualifies as a donut! 😋

• I'm not taking the quiz... Jelly filled is my only lover💜💜💜💜never cheating

• The day I click a Buzzfeed link is the day hell freezes over. Sorry.

What Girls Said 24

• Lol this is so cute

You got: Ronald the Chocolate-Dipped Cruller

I'm really not that "sophisticated" though, I don't mind bowling :) haha

• I'm not sure why the donuts have nothing to do with who we are lol!
      I've never even seen a donut that looks like that 😂

• Lol exactly! Neither have I. Haha!

• You got: Wade the Boston Cream Donut

http://i.imgur.com/Bq4epGQ.jpg

I laughed at the image. Poor Wade. But surprisingly an accurate description.

• Lester the Powdered Sugar Donut

• You got: Wade the Boston Cream Donut

• I got: Clarence the chocolate frosted doughnut!

Clarence is a sensitive soul who believes in the art of listening. He's all about creating a relaxed, low-key environment that will be perfect for an evening of sparkling conversation. By the end of the date you'll feel so close to Clarence, you might hesitate to eat him. But yeah, you'll still definitely eat him.

I love it!😂

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_6459.JPG

😂😂😂 I demand a do over!

• You got: Wade the Boston Cream Donut

mmm, minus the chocolate, looks yummy!!

I can live with that :D

• I got Lester the Powdered Donut, I think I've found the one! :D

• I got Victor too! Hahaha so are we gonna share or will we have to fight?

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ef935fe4d4a5fedc4ab3-9.jpg

• Wade, the Boston Cream Doughnut!

thepurplespoon.files.wordpress.com/.../img_4951.jpg

• ALL OF THEM TO EAT MY FEELINGS OUT :'( <3

• Oh the powdered custard filled donut.

• I got Victor too. 😍

• You got: Herbert the Glazed Donut
    i only eat glazed donuts so omg this is so accurate

• The creamy one there ! :p

• I got Victor too

• Find a bra that fits you?

• it fits just fine thanks for ur concern. 😂

• Oh, does it? Looks like there's a gap of space. If you're going to try to be sexy and fish for compliments, you should at least do it right. ;p

• ain't my fault u never heard of a plunge bra babygirl. Unlike u, i dont need to squish my boobs together to look sexy THANKS :D

• Ronald the Chocolate Cruller. Chocolate Crullers, are in fact, my favourite donut lol