What's your ideal date?

0|1
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Something fun and outdoorsy (paddle boarding, hike, boating, water skiing, or even just go to the beach together), lots of talking and laughing and getting to know each other, and having sex ofc lol (assuming not the first date however)

0|1
    0|0
    • Omg yeeees! I love your idea except sex lol Hope more guys like doing some adventures

• @Linzzzz ya totally, doing adventurous things people don't do often. Anyone can go to see a movie lol

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as food is involved, I'm there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I love cooking together, but have desert in a fancy restaurant. I also like sleeping outside (when it's summer, just bring blankets to the woods and stare to the night sky together.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take whatever I can get! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl picks me up at my house girl waits for me at my house while I pee in the shower, girl drives me to some cool aquarium place or laser tag maybe paint balling or dirt biking/off-roading , girl pays for everything (obviously) then she rolls up some blunts and gives me a blowjob while I face said blunts... Cool?

0|0
    0|0
  • One where you discover a new place, have a great time, it clicks, and you two think that the other might be it

0|0
    0|0
  • September 9th

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex in the woods.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that likes the same kindd of stuff i like, so we can understand each other better... i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Football, beer pong, gym

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak and a blowjob.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling, hike, baseball game

0|0
    0|0
  • Imaginary.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Go get breakfast at some cute breakfast shop

0|0
    0|0
  • At home on the couch in pajamas, cuddling and watching movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Modest, full if knowledge that shows in behavior, respectful, and humble

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as i feel chemistry with him and enjoy his company, i'm down for anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Paddleboarding for sure! Or a hockey game would be cool

0|0
    0|0