Does anyone else find it immediate turn off if a guy brings up sex when you just met him?

Personally I have never met a guy who was interested in a relationship who brought up sex immediately the first time we met

In my head I'm thinking this guy is a fuckboy who only wants to have sex and will probably try to booty call me later down the road and I immediately put them on my shit list

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that would be a red flag if your looking for a relationship since he is probably just looking for a hook up if he brings that up right away, I've never done that

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'll probably assume he's a thirsty dog who's looking for the next hole to get his d*ck wet. Instant turn off.

What Guys Said 8

• fuckboy isn´t a word. stop using it. we have a word for what you´re trying to say. it´s "player"...

what´s the problem with talking about sex? or did he like try to talk you into having sex on the first date?

• You want me to stop saying fuck boy? Make me then :)

• thank you for proving my point, if you were so smart then you would have never had to ask me what the topic was :) obviously you lack intelligence

• fuckboy is a dumb word i have to agree with him player is better and more mature... now regarding your question i've found out that girls dont care that much , most will not feel anything or even get a little attracted to you if you throw a word here and there, some will start drooling and some will hate you and avoid you, most will not mind though.

• I don't think I have ever talked about sex with a girl I'm going to have sex with. It just happens. I don't even really see the need to talk about it because it's going to happen anyway. In my mind, if you talk about sex with a girl. Especially on the first date, you probably aren't going to get any.

• What's wrong with talking about sex? Why do you make it seem like a negative thing for a guy to want to be sexual?

Sounds like you're the one who has a problem. If I were you I'd find a way to accept sex as a normal thing that shouldn't be such a big fucking deal.

• See you only read what you want to read. I never said I had a problem with sex. I said a guy who brings up sex immediately when we first meet on the first day. Get off you high horse. I do not have a problem

• *I said a guy who brings up having sex with me the first day I Met him

• Some aren't looking for a relationship. In fact more men are opting out of relationships. So if sex is not an option, relationship is not desired, then it just leaves friendship...

• If a guy is only looking for sex then he is not wanting a relationship to begin with. It's not that complicated

• @troyboy96
      For me if I truly love someone or I'm a little attracted to them romantically, sex is usually the last line of thought. If sex is first on my mind it's because I lack romantic interests for that person.
      As it is I'm not looking for a relationship, I have no romantic interests. So I'm only interested in sex at this point.

• Completely understandable.

• Nope

• Hey, wanna fuck? Fuck, I got shitlisted, didn't I...

I want a girl who's not intimidated by sex. Girls who say they don't want sex end up having the most sex. I think it's quite hypocritical.

• Not everyone is into a relationship

• I never said every one is, but when I turn a guy down who only wants sex then he should move on to the next girl

• i agree, but i don't think you should put him in some sort of "blacklist"

• Yes I should especially if he made it clear he only wants what is in my pants

• How can you blame someone for that, though?

Life is short...

• I'm not blaming them I'm just saying that women have this thing called free will, and when we choose not to have sex men are all up in arms

How dare we respect ourselves?

• Nobody said you had to...

But to call them a "fuckboy" for wanting sex?

I don't get that.

I don't see why a "relationship" would be worth the investment of time unless it included having babies...

What Girls Said 4

• Of course it does, that just shows he's not looking for anything beyond a booty call. It makes you feel like a cheap item tbh, even if it's just a passing comment that usually sends off warning bells in my head. No sex talk unless you and I are close like Bruh!

• YES YES!!! SO MANY YES!

• Same. Absolutely same!

• I think it's gross.