VOTE: Does the opposite sex stress you out?

I've been single for a while. Years. Maybe a decade, but I have a question for those who are in relationships.

Girls: Do guys stress you out?
Guys: Do girls stress you out?

The reasons I asked this was because I have been having to deal with girl problems this past week and it is so stressful. My feeling in two words: Heavy anxiety.

Do the pros outweigh the cons of stress?

Please leave a comment of whether you'd rather be in a relationship or single.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't feel stressed out about guys at all. I'm in a happy relationship so there is no need to ever feel stressed for me. I was far more stressed when I was single and in the dating phase. Now I'm relaxed and can enjoy my relationship without worrying about anything.

• Bless you and I think that means when you're in the right relationship then there is no need to feel stressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls want someone to love them no matter what, having CF it's always a deal breaker up until the point I tell them everything is fine.

They complain about stupid little things like there friends and family, work or life, get over it...

I got a dog and read comics I'm a lot happier now.

• I dunno. I get knots in my stomach because of the current situation.

• Well good for you! That was very helpful!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, they stress me out far too much for my own good. I prefer to be single.

What Guys Said 1

• Hell yeah they do.