How to tell my boyfriend that I don't want to eat on a restaurant with his guy best friend without getting offended?

I haven't met his best friend yet, and whenever we talk about that restaurant he truly loves, he's mentioning his best friend and stuff about being with us when we eat.. Today I told him I wanted to go there this week to celebrate valentines, I'm pretty sure he would say he'll ask his best friend if he can, what should I say though?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I just want it to be us because it's Valentine's day"

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him you just want it to be just you two this time because you would like to celebrate, however his best friend can come next time :)

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him if the two of you can just go together since it's Vanetine's day. Then follow up that the 3 of you can go next time. Why is this difficult?

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him if you guys could go there just the two of you this week for Valentines Day. If your still worked he's gonna mention his friend, think of another restaurant that you, him and his friend could go to together on another week and throw that in at the end.