What is your best advice for someone going on a second date?

I'm going out with a guy in a couple of hours. We went out last weekend, and while it was fine, it wasn't great. I decided to give him another shot because he was very nice and there were no red flags and I know I was nervous so I'd like to see if we can open up a little more this time. Does anyone have any advice for second dates or just for dates in general? Guys what do you like girls to do on dates? How can I be less nervous so I can be myself?

P. S. If you need more info, we're going bowling and maybe to a movie afterwards - kind of playing that part by ear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't recommend movies even though it's considered the standard because it limits conversation

• that's why it's not the main plan :) just if we don't want to go home yet

• I'm going to keep those in mind for the future :) but unfortunately, it's highs of twelve degrees today and dropping by the hour so probably not the best idea

• Ok, rollerskating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go with the flow!
    A "great first date" sounds like a fantastic.
    Great is perception based and how much you feel into that person.
    You'll see if you're into him or not by this date most likely :)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know what a girl's expectation is for a 2nd date since they vary with different girls but for me it's all about having fun and being relaxed around that person.

• Just be yourself and you'll do great :) I hope you have a great night with him

• Just be yourself, 2nd date your still getting to know each other personality wise, but if you're not having fun, don't just lie to him let him know about something which you might find fun

• pop a xanax or take a shot.

What Girls Said 1

• Go out to dinner or coffee instead