What do you do if you won't have a boyfriend on valentine's?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got me, myself, and I. Loving yourself in the beginning of the most beautiful relationship you can have. 😚

Most Helpful Girl

• appreciate and give love to your friends and family because Valentine's Day is not just about a significant other

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to some guy you find interesting and ask him out. What exactly are you afraid of? Rejection is no big deal. It lets you move forward to find someone else. Be warned that if start asking guys out, some will be surprised and have to think it over. Many of those will start being more interested in you after a few days. If you ask 20 guys out, you may find more than a dozen coming back around asking to date you all at the same time. It really is easy. Why women don't figure that out is astonishing to me.

• Live life like any other day, it's not a big deal lol

• If you're upset about NOT having a boyfriend on vday, you'd be having a boyfriend for the wrong reasons

What Girls Said 6

• Then it's just another day, no?

• Its not just another day, there's a ton of pizza discounts :D Its the most amazing day of the year <3 pizza for 2 = pizza for dinner and breakfast

• You do what you do normally. It is just a day.

Before having a boyfriend, it didn't really bother me

Of course I'd imagine what it's be like to spend it with the one you love, but I wouldn't die over it.

What matters most is to be well with yourself, as a single person and to also be well with yourself when you find the one that eventually steals your heart.

• And for those who are taken, just spending time with the one you love on that day is gift enough. Anything else is a bonus :)

• Finish your work, spend time with family if you are close, just do regular stuff.

Not that big of a deal. :)

• Oh, but I do have a boyfriend.
    It's chocolate 💕

• I took my cat to the vet, I did stuff around the house, went grocery shopping and watched a movie with my son. Very exciting. Oh and I bought discount chocolate and ate it for dessert.

• I never had a boyfriend on Valentine's day and I did nothing special. This year I happen to have one and we aren't doing anything special either... Same old same old I'd say...