GUYS - small boobs or big boobs?

Please vote in the poll.

Also, if a girl you really like has all the assets but has small breasts, would that be a turn off and make you like her less?

• Small/Medium Breasts (A to C cup size)
  • Larger Breasts (D+ cup size)

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. Honestly I like girls with personality.
    I like curvy/big girls, so they tend to come with larger chests, but its whats inside the chest that I'm looking at.

You ask me to pick between a handful of girls with varying size cups, I'm going for the nicest, funniest one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I like medium boobs on fit, flat stomach woman. I mean DDs are great ofc, but larger boobs are generally associated with higher body fat body types, which are definitely not attractive to me. So therefore, medium boobs are the best for me.

• Larger Breasts (D+ cup size)

• C is not medium.

• What would you consider it to be?

• B is naturally normal. The only reason why the average has gone up is because Americans are getting fatter. Look at television from the 1970s or even the 1980s and most women were A or B with some Cs or Ds thrown in. We weren't so obsessed with breast size and only rich people got implants back then. Actresses felt competition for roles so they felt that they needed to get breast enlargements to have a better chance of getting parts. Then they all did it, so almost all the women on TV and movies have larger (fake) tits and people think that a larger bust is natural. It's not - except for drinking too much soda and eating too many Twinkies.

• Lol, yes that I can definitely agree on. I guess it is true that what we consider to be the average breast size has really increased over the years. Not just breast size, but the width of the human body as well hahha! Thanks for your answer :)

• Whatever she comes with if they're big great, if they're small that's great to, breasts are breasts, should be happy your getting any at all.

• Anything larger then a handfull... your risking a sprained tongue...

• As I always say I love small/tiny boobies myself so much more than the big and huge boob's.

The big and huge ones just look wrong to me.

• I prefer small to medium sized boobs. They usually look better and are much less saggy than big boobs

• Bigger=better.

• i don´t care. it´s about the whole picture. including her character.

• whatever fits her proportion best...

• to me its what ever fits your body type. small frame small boob, large frame large boobs

• Small, very sexy

• B and C cups are my favorite.

• Personally I like all sizes but I like bigger more

• I like small to medium best but it doesn't matter to me.

• In the B or C range easily, for me. D+ starts becoming a turn off for me, they look too droopy, you can't defy the laws of gravity! (unless boob job_)

• Either. Doesn't matter as long as they're real.

• Big boobs are just too muchfor me, just my personall opinion.

• Big mmmmmhhhhh... My girlfriend has semi small ones it makes me sad kinda... Big Boobs are like friendly they come out and always look inviting. Small ones anything less the C is pretty much man Boobs.

• I call them yaybees and not boobies. Nothing to, boo about them!

• Big <3

Boob size is like penis size.

• It's all about what's inside. I met an amazing girl that happened to be a 40D. I don't care about sizes. I do like a little more to grab though.

• I really don't care but if I HAD to choose I would choose small.

What Girls Said 2

• I have quite large boobs , but i would rather they were smaller. Bigger boobs just get in the way lol I am quite slim and only 5'1 so i look too top heavy

• Depends on body type, height and style.
    Anyways, C-D sounds perfect to me.