Would you go to a museum, planetarium or a aquarium on a date?

I went to a museum today that was like a children's science museum, aquarium, planetarium, and art museum all in one. I took some pictures in the aquarium area.
Here is a African tortoise

A Stingray they had in the petting tank. Yes you could actually pet a Stingray and. baby sharks.

It's Nemo! As shown above I found Gil and Dory too haha.
Altogether it was fun. But do you think places like aquariums, zoos, museums, planetariums would make good date spots?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I remember seeing the Egyptian exhibit at the De young museum in San Francisco which was amazing and the California academy of science is also very cool

• The one i went to today had a Planetarium and Aquarium in the same building. They had a star presentation and a presentation about earth. They had a art museum and childrens science museum all in the same area you paid one price and saw it all like $8. I thought the Stingray was pretty cool and the tortoises

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes absolutely! I have taken dates to museums and a planetarium once. I think the zoo would be great as well, but the one here is kind of expensive..

What Girls Said 20

• Yes! This whole month I've been going to museums and plant museums whatever they're actually called. I'm lucky to live in Chicago where I can go to them and enjoy the free admission days lol

If I found a boyfriend to go with, he'd be a dream come true! <3

• Meetup. com

How often are free admission days?

• Meet up isn't online dating. It's just groups of people with similar interests.

• @Bluemax "or whatever".

I just don't trust online people. And I'm shy, so I'm better off going by myself or with family members.

• Totally! I love learning and exploring, so any of those sound great to me. We can get to know more about one another by talking about the fish we like, or dinosaurs or whatever the museum was. As an artist, I love art galleries and museums, and I understand that is not as fun for some others. But I love all museums.

• Yes of course! I love museums! I went to the Louvre few years ago during a class trip and I drove my friends crazy because I was running everywhere to find the Egyptian Mommy, took us forever, hope he won't mind this (the future date) Lol.
    But my point is YES absolutely, I would actually prefer going to an aquarium or Museum over going to a cinema, plus we can still talk unlike the cinema :)

• I'd love to go on a date to any of those places. :)

@zorro8888 You still gotta take me to the aquarium! 😝

• Yes I would!

• I think those are excellent date ideas! Especially for people who hate the part of dating that requires the whole awkward silences while waiting for interview-type questions and answers, it automatically gives you things to talk about.

• Absolutely!
    To me, at least. I've always been attracted to intelligence- not in a "I get straight A's" or "I'm taking advanced molecular theory classes" way. I just appreciate a person with whom I can have a deep, analytical conversation with. Museums are a great way to bring that out in others. I think an aquarium would be fun as well! Plus, I always thought it to be a bit romantic in some spots.
    For the most part, the places you mentioned would be great date spots. But keep in mind the girl you bring... She might not be as appreciative of these places as she would be of others.

• Absolutely!

• aquariums can be romantic

• Aquarium or gtfo. xD

• Sure. My exes loved that stuff.

• absolutely but then go to a restaurant to eat afterwards.

• Yes, they are! I feel like like museums, planetariums etc. are great places to get to know the person better while still doing an activity. I'd prefer those kind of places over a movie theater.

• I would go on a date to someplace like that, yes.

• museums bore me, so a planetarium or aquarium would be romantic and fun

• I would 💞💞💞 it! So much fun!

• Yes all three options are great for a date! Good choice!

• Most girls would probably like and aquarium or a zoo, but a planetarium would be pretty cool

• i would go to an aquarium

it's a wonderful place for a date

• Absolutely!

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah, I think those places would be great for a date. Assuming, of course, that your date has the slightest bit of curiosity and fascination about the world we live in.

• I took my girlfriend to the Grant Museum of Zoology in London. Its a place filled with things like

ht tp://www3. pictures. zimbio. com/gi/Grant+Museum+Zoology+Houses+Collection+Weird+A6k-eoJ7DDml. jpg

She loved it :P it was fun.

• I think they are all something fun and worth doing regardless if I had a "date" with someone or not.

• Sure I would I love all those places art galleries to I love looking at art (real art) made by talented people.

• Certainly, why not?

• Depends on who my date is, but personally, I'd love to do something like that on a date.

It's usually a relaxed setting where you can walk and talk, a lot less pressure than on other situations. ;)

• The woman I'm sort of dating now has very much enjoyed going to museums.

We've been to the Getty
    We've been to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)
    We've been to the L. A. Museum of Natural History
    We've been to the Griffith Park Observatory
    We've been to the South Bay Botanical Garden

We're planning on going to the Los Angeles Arboretum. She wanted to go to the Cal Science Center (and my friend and fellow teacher volunteers there), but I warned her it's mostly for kids. If we go there, it will be when my friend is working so we can take a peek behind the scenes and talk to the engineers who designed the Shuttle Endeavor. I'd like to visit the Getty Villa with her. I'd like to visit the Aquarium of the Pacific. I'd like to visit the L. A. Zoo with her.

• Aquarium and museum yes, can't go to the planetarium as my city doesn't have one.

• I have always loved marine animals, so an aquarium it is! :-D

• Been on dates to all 3. Planetariums are quite cool, but aquariums are the absolute best.

• i think so

• Absolutely. But only if the idea appealed to her.

• I'd hope they would be good dating spots, especially in the winter.

• I've done all three.

The museum date was a 4th date with one of the top 10 hottest girls I've ever dated. It was also our last date. Museums brings out the pretension in people. In this case, both hers and mine.

Planetarium was a similar experience, though much more entertaining for me. Turns out the girl was super religious, and me, much more science based.

Aquarium works best by far. Everybody likes fish.

• You gotta explain that pretension thing, now. Huh? I just like any excuse to put on a HervΓ© dress and walk around looking totally goals. But pretension, nah. Need storytime pls tx.

I totally know every fish in the coral reef tank. Once made the mistake of trying to keep a saltwater tank at home, too... hahahhaha.

• @redeyemindtricks Oh man... if only in another time, another universe where you and I can spar like this in person.

Totally jealous of your husband right now.

• not my ideal spot, but i'd go.

• Yes. That seems like a perfect idea to make conversations if you don't know them very well

• Sure! Sounds better than a freaking restraunt!

• Yeah sure, it's something different.