Do you think players should be respected?

I discovered how HARD it is to juggle multiple women at once. Men who can do it are very talented.

• I respect them
  • I dislike it, but still respect it
  • I don't respect it
Not only is it hard to get multiple women to like you, but not have them discover what's happening? Geniuses!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

What's worthy of respect, even if you disagree with the lifestyle, is the Big Pun approach: "I'm not a player, I just fuck a lot." Just put it out there. No dissimulation.

I mean, I can't imagine life's much fun when you constantly have to remember which lies you told to whom about what.

--

Oh, yeah, and, players --
    "Hell hath no fury..."
    You fill in the rest.
    That saying's been around for several hundred years... for a reason. That's what you risk, once you get caught. You risk having women (plural) hell-bent on ruining yr life.

That's another problem that non-players-who-just-fuck-a-lot don't have to contend with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Treating women as sex devices and lying/cheating is not something respectful.
    Yeah, it's hard to juggle multiple women at once. It's also hard to get away with murder.

What Girls Said 9

• They're dirt bag scum of the earth so... no, they're not respectable. They're trash.

• lol that's such a stupid reason. no i do not respect them.

• There's nothing virtuous about being a fucking liar

• Yes, juggling women should not only be respected, but should be as an Olympic Game :/

• where's the option for "idgaf they can do what they want"

• Yes but only if they are open about it and honest.

• You suck at trolling. It's not even funny

• If the guy is just dating multiple people and everyone's in the know, it's cool. But lying and manipulation isn't cool.

I mean, John Wayne Gacy managed to kill and stow 30+ young men before he was caught, but I don't respect his talent for deceit, murder and hiding bodies. 😒

• you can't compare apples and oranges like that

• Ok, I would not respect a woman who got multiple men to pay her bills pretending she was into them.

• I try respect everyone. I like honest player better than player that lie.

What Guys Said 14

• If you're a player and it's ever hard for very long, you're not a real player. (See what I did there.)

• Even being a crackhead is hard, having to lie, cheat and steal all the time. So no, I do not respect them.

• I don't necessarily respect them for their ways but I definitely respect how they're usually able to pull in any girl they want.

• @Prettygurl12: She's more likely to date one than a nice guy

• And she probably is against slut shaming but hates players because now it's the women that can get hurt lol. Ths is so with feminism and everythinf else in life in their self centered views

• don't get discouraged remember that everyone has different personalities so one will date a nice guy and the other one will not. not everyone the same

• They hate what they can fall for and get damaged by. They'll fuck with what they hate than someone good and boring

• Not at all

• T'is a disgusting act of lust and greed. A man who follows this path is no man at all.

• Thry are respected or how will thy get women?

I bet the same idiots females who say stop slut shaming bash players when they're are essential a skilled version of a slut.

• *Kanye shrug* indifferent

• Its also quite expensive

• Lol troll on, my man. Top fucking kek itt, well played

• Lol.. "player" checkin in. Smashing sloots is a lot easier than people think

• Respect of the HIGHEST caliber. In the dating world, women hold the power. Playas are the only thing standing up against the tyranny.

• Yep. Its not their fault 98% of women are shallow and greed personified Its not their fault that 90% of women in Western nations only find 20% of the west's men attractive

• Women play the victim card and say that these types of guys are so hard to figure and spot out when they're living in a fantasy world of romantic novel and 50 shades of grey endings. They blame manipulation for their reason for getting played and would never even fathom the possibility of them being overly shallow and having poor choice/taste in men.

• considering most "players" have to rely on lying to women to get what they want.
    then there is the whole thing with a woman getting emotionally attached for that reason...

No, not really. lol