Is it crazy to take back a guy who cheated with a guy?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's crazy to take back someone who cheats, irrespective of WHO they cheated with.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is cheating, no matter who it's with. If he had curiosities about his sexuality, he should have explored that when he wasn't in a relationship. Or it could be that he's been forcing himself to play a part very different from who he really is, if you get what I'm saying. I'd probably break up with him, but would first ask why he did that with a guy. Either way, it isn't fair to you.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yes thats crazy. Im propussy not homophobic. When i see a man choose a dick over puss, it hurts my heart, really.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmm its weird when girls cheat with girls that they barely get reprimanded yet if they cheat with a dude its often terrible outcomes. I guess that depending on your stance with infidelity its entirely up to you. It wasn't with another girl but it was with a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Will considering he's probably a little loose on the inside now he might be more willing to make things work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol 17 voted yes but bet you anything theyd be first running back if their ex try to make up with em

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's only crazy if it's not the first time he cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea wtf do you have no self respect?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you trying to catch aids?

0|0
    0|0
  • If You forgive him take him back
    Make sure you call him fag a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Now you gotta worry about him running up girls and guys, on top of the fact he broke your trust

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's crazy to take back anyone who cheated with anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't seem all that bright if you're actually considering this.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's crazy to take back a guy who cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone cheated on you once, they will do it again. If someone cheated on someone else with you, they will cheat on you too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if he's gay, he's gonna keep buttfucking. So yeah, crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes that's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's crazy to take back anyone who cheats.

0|1
    0|0