Is it crazy to take back a guy who cheated with a guy?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

810

Most Helpful Guy

• It's crazy to take back someone who cheats, irrespective of WHO they cheated with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is cheating, no matter who it's with. If he had curiosities about his sexuality, he should have explored that when he wasn't in a relationship. Or it could be that he's been forcing himself to play a part very different from who he really is, if you get what I'm saying. I'd probably break up with him, but would first ask why he did that with a guy. Either way, it isn't fair to you.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes thats crazy. Im propussy not homophobic. When i see a man choose a dick over puss, it hurts my heart, really.

• Hmm its weird when girls cheat with girls that they barely get reprimanded yet if they cheat with a dude its often terrible outcomes. I guess that depending on your stance with infidelity its entirely up to you. It wasn't with another girl but it was with a guy.

• Will considering he's probably a little loose on the inside now he might be more willing to make things work.

• Lol 17 voted yes but bet you anything theyd be first running back if their ex try to make up with em

• No it's only crazy if it's not the first time he cheated

• Yea wtf do you have no self respect?

• Are you trying to catch aids?

• If You forgive him take him back
    Make sure you call him fag a lot

• Now you gotta worry about him running up girls and guys, on top of the fact he broke your trust

What Girls Said 7

• It's crazy to take back anyone who cheated with anyone

• You don't seem all that bright if you're actually considering this.

• It's crazy to take back a guy who cheated.

• If someone cheated on you once, they will do it again. If someone cheated on someone else with you, they will cheat on you too.

• Yeah if he's gay, he's gonna keep buttfucking. So yeah, crazy

• yes that's crazy.

• It's crazy to take back anyone who cheats.