Is it okay for my recently separated boyfriend to exchange Christmas presents to his future ex wife in secret while he is expressing his love to me?

Is it okay for my recently separated boyfriend to exchange Christmas presents to his future ex wife in secret while he is expressing his love to me and then went to her house on Valentines day as well?

What Guys Said 1

• Christmas presents?

• Yes. Hand wrapped

• This have been bothering me since this past Christmas

• Well then it's not in secret and you should not be talking to him anymore. It's not okay for your ex to try keeping you around..

What Girls Said 1

• Hell NO IT'S NOT OK!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Soon you'll be signing her anniversary card with him! It is obvious he is not ready to divorce. Has he even moved out?

• He moved into their vacation home 25 minutes away but has not remove any items from his house together with her nor moved any belongings whatsoever from house to house

• Last June