Should I break up with my boyfriend?

Well I just started dating this guy. While we were at dinner I asked him if his parents like me he gave me a iffy answer so I asked what is it and he replied his family doesn't like that I'm Jewish. He continued to make me feel like they won't like me it hurt my feelings and i think that's rude. He said it only matters if he loves me. What do you think. There Christian

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't break up with him! If he doesn't care what his parents think, why should you!

What Guys Said 3

• Have you even met his parents? How can they like you if they haven't met you?

There are 2 options. Option 1, easy way out, break up with him.

Option 2, put effort in making his parents like you.

• Can he stand up to what his parents think, or will he cave at some point? If he'll say "to hell with what they think" it's fine. If he'll dump you because his parents said so, how strong is the relationship in the first place?

If you preemptively dump him before you know either way... I mean, that's your prerogative, but it sounds like the perfect setup for a "what might have been" scenario.

• I think it only matters that BE loves you. No one else should matter. Unless you live in Verona.

What Girls Said 0