I've always thought this girl was so gorgeous! What should I do?

I went to high school with this girl and have always thought she was the most goegeous thing ever! And I know she comes from a great family. I messaged her a couple months ago just to see if she'd talk to me and she did but I chickened out on asking for her number or anything. I've thought about messaging her again and just cutting straight to the point and askING for her number and asking if she'd like to, if she'd like to go out and do something together sometime. This a good idea? I'm just nervous when it comes to things like this, cause I want her to give me a chance and I hate rejection, but I'm kinda used to it cause I've been rejected so many times. But, there's no hurt and taking a shot right? I mean I've asked girls out that I thought I would never have a chance with and they went out with me. So why not ask this girl? Opinions please! Happy Valentines Day single people!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Thanks for the Valentine's shout out! My advice would be for you to ask her out. The worst thing she can do is say that she's not interested. It might be a bummer and a blow to your ego, but then you move on. Not only that, but there's always the chance that but she could say yes. Also, if she's that gorgeous, it's only a matter of time before some other guy asks her out before you do, so you better get a move on. Good luck!

• Ask her! If you don't, you might regret it. That puts the ball in her court, see what she does with it! Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• You can't control whether she gives you a chance or not. just ask her out. Even if she rejects you, a t least you'll get closure and can move on to seek other girls, instead of wasting any more time on her.