I got crushed, on Valentines day, by a girl who I thought liked me the same... Any advice or help?

Let me start it off by saying, I really really liked her. I did everything I could for her, whenever I could, because I really care about her, not because I expect love back. I always tried to be there for during any and everything she needed help with. I always told her I cared about her, and she always smiled and seemed happy when I said it. We talk/text all the time, flirt, tease each other, and it started to get touchy. I was happy, for once I thought I had a good chance. Valentines day came, and I made a nerdy but meaningful thing for her. I was all excited and ready, and when I asked her, she said she was "taken". She has another guy as her valentine, I cracked, and died a little. I asked her if she was dating him, and she said "maybe". Its then I find out, she has been talking with him for a little while too... I'm crushed, heart broken, and I don't know what to do... ay help, advice, motivation so I don't break down?

What Girls Said 1

• Damn. That sucks. I don't know man. I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 0