What do men find important?

A women who is all about her career lets say a dancer, model, singer, actress, bussines anything that doesn't have a lot of time for you. Or a girl with a parttime job normal life who waits for you at home all day? with kids and takes care of u?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl with a good full-time career is nice (since at this point in life, my dates are all post-uni.. im getting so old haha). She doesn't have to be making a ton of money, since I make great money already, but just something she is passionate about and ambitious in advancing in is really attractive for me!

I would assume as I would get married and have kids she would transition into part-time/not working to focus on being a mom. Kids with my genes are going to be crazy and a handful too baha

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say her being kind, responsible, fair and sexually compatible matter more than what she does or doesn't do for work.

What Guys Said 3

• A woman who is willing to put the relationship first. A lot of men choose the "less career" oriented women because they are more likely to be willing to put the relationship first, which is what myself, and most men are looking for. The thing is I have known a lot of career women, even doctors, arguably the most demanding career on your time, that can MAKE time for their bfs and husbands, and barring a life or death emergency (literally) put the relationship first. Many career women simply choose not to make time for their bfs or husbands, and simply blame it on their careers. We are not stupid we see whats going on, so if she doesn't make the time for us we are gone, and on to a woman who will, because that is far more important to us than the job she has!

• Well she just has to put kids and family before work. If I am making enough money I wouldn't want my wife to work because there is no need so her waiting home for me would be a great feeling after a tiring day. But if she really wants to I wouldn't mind if its a good environment where she helps and volunteers. Some girls go crazy after their careers and forget that they even have kids and don't put much attention to them by sending them to child cares and stuff which is really bad in my opinion.

• I stay away career oriented girl. They are too demanding and always play game. Honestly is the most important and time. A women suppose take care their man if you not around and that defeat the purpose relationship. All guy want a caring women but not a clingy one

What Girls Said 0