Should my loser brother go on Mail-order bride websites to find women?

My brother is 33 and has lost faith in women after being dumped by his ex almost a year ago. He was so in love that girl that he still tries to contact her. I know it's not a good time for a rebound relationship. He went on few dates but it didn't work. He is short so most women don't even give him a chance. I have seen old, bald American men with beautiful foreign brides. I know they want green-card and want to live in America, but they can be the nurturing, caring woman that my brother is looking for. I told him to go on those sites. He refused and said he doesn't want to be scammed by foreign women.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg that's so degrading of you lol
    I feel the love...

What Guys Said 12

• why do you call your brother a loser? ordering a mail order bride is pretty much as low as you can get. even lower than paying a hooker in my opinion. THAT would make him a loser and you even suggest him doing that? you said he had a girlfriend before so why is he a freaking loser to you? i don´t get it...

• k the word loser was a bit harsh i get it. But losing faith in women for being dumped and crying over her is dumb.

• no it´s not. it´s just how people handle rejection. it´s a phase and it will end as soon as he finds another girl he likes. buying a freaking wife isn´t a solution.

have some empathy here... if you would make a horrible experience with some guy, you would probably not want to see one for some time either.

• Women in other countries are so much better than you people. You have no idea. My buddy is dating this chick from out in the phillipines, and he's a hell of a lot happier than with any of the girls out here. He actually literally got kicked out of his apartment because some psycho chick kept coming to his house and harassing him. We talk about how bad the women situation has gotten out here all the time. Your brother isn't a loser, the exact opposite. If American women don't want him, he's doing something right. Also if you think your brother is a loser you shouldn't be giving him advice. Say that to his face. Tell him you think he's a loser to his face. You coward.

• With a sister like you I surprised he had faith in women i the first place. Being around you and the mother that formed you, he probably already has a fucked up view on women.

• or a remarkably perceptive view on women.

• @sexyfart same difference

• I'd say he might have more perceptive on women that behave like that. I wouldn't argue against an observation that those sorts of women seem to be more prominent in today's society due to cultural influence. That doesn't necessarily give him a perspective on women as a whole though. It may give him an advantage with managing today's average woman. That also might not be the best for his happiness though.

I formed far better views of women in early ages and talks with my dad in his later years indicate that he never had to think about the shit that I have to think about today. Things were far different when he met my mom. The climate has shifted dramatically. So it's not really that women have to be the way that many of them are these days. It's just a change of the times and relationship dynamics.

Some women were obviously raised in better environments and had better influences, and thus will become better women. The dude would have a horrible perspective on those sorts of girls.

• it hasn't even been a yr. of course he's not over her.

they say it takes the same amount of years youve been with them to move on for men.

sorry to hear that though.

• Your so called loser brother should not be used as a green card

• You shouldn't call him a loser how would you feel if he called
    you a slut.

• Your brother should dislocate your jaw.

• No. Why should he do that? He doesn't need a woman in his life. None of us do.

• Why would you set your brother up for a scam? That's fucked up. Why don't you hook him up?

• No! You looooose! loooooser! leave me alone! ♥ your brother loooser! sneaky sneaky squeeky loooosaaar!

• He's a loser because he's struggling?

• Looser brother because he's having trouble? Sounds like his sister's a dick.

What Girls Said 1

• Well what do you think happens once they get that green card? And your brothers situation isn't improving as he gets older so it's better to deal with it now than in 5 years

• Their sole intention of marriage is not a green card but just an added benefit.

• you don't know that