What's your opinion on Love? I think we should not look for love rather we should let love find us.. Isn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe love can happen anywhere, I just haven't looked in a long while. Hard to say though, I used to look for it and never found it. Now I don't look for it and haven't found it either.

• Hahaha oh dear 😂
      Sorry for laughing but it cracked me up 😂
      Well I never found it when I looked for it so I have stopped looking...🙈

• lol yeah the story of my life. That's Nebraska for ya I guess.

• Hahahaha oh well... That's a nice one by the way 👍🏻😎😉

What Guys Said 4

• I agree but you must at least be open to love. It may come from the most unexpected place.

• It it fun to play hide and seek with love. Eventually it does find you in the end, if you let it

• That only works for women. Must be nice.

• I think a love like a business Two separate parties come together to fulfill common goals. There negations, comprise and break ups. Not to mention outsourcing (cheating).

What Girls Said 2

• I definitely think that is wishful thinking.

The fact of the matter is, nothing that you wait on will ever come to you.
    Example -
    I can wait to be a millionaire , not put in any effort to work, and "wish" that I one day became rich.

Waiting wastes your time.
    Actively looking and being involved, gives you better chances of finding what you are looking for.

• I think it's true. That's what happened to me. Though, I do think that you have to allow it to happen and create occasion for it to happen.